Thursday, May 30, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am determined to get back to the hundred. Never did yesterday.

I am grateful:

1. The CBS 6:00 morning show. Just cheerful=acting people. Good for me to put that on in the mornings, at least for now.
2. I am grateful that I am breathing
3. And for the fear I felt n April. Yes, I am grateful for that fear.
4. Because, on April 23, I decided – or realized – how much I DO want to live.
5. Thursday. Good. I THINK nothing horrible today. …
6. A reminding me that I am in the top luckiest of people.
7. That I AM sensitive to the plight of so many on this earth. Do what I can with education and voting and prayer…
8. Him reminding me that I am free
9. Own home
10. Got my health back
11. Also said I have a pretty smile
12. And so many people say that
13. M keeps saying how funny I am
14. So does MA
15. And her niece
16. And ML
17. And O too
18. He also said, “No more grief. Sadness. Anger.”
19. And “Someone cares.
20. “Many care
21. and “Push away bad feeling
22. “Makes steady progress toward goals
23. “U can do it.” Those were helpful
24. I thanked him and he said, “No need to that it’s the truth”
25. O said, “Happiness takes work. You have to do it every day…”
26. My feet
27. My legs
28. My skin
29. Yesterday morning’s challenge went well
30. And noon one too
31. Afternoon one not as well but PROBABLY will not be a problem
32. Weekend soon
33. I have my dear dear birds
34. I try to take the best care of them
35. And always will
36. I let them free about twice a day
37. For hours
38. Sing to them
39. Hand feed them millet
40. Give them fresh organic greens. Baby greens. Lots of their favorite: kale
41. Try different fruits
42. Guy from online site called me last night. I THINK I will not have chemistry with him. BUT he is a decent guy I think.
43. Jo Frost. I love her! (She was the “Supernanny” and now has a new show on Tuesdays called Family SOS or something).
44. Coffe
45. Water
46. 3 kinds of organic kale here right now
47. I had some last night
48. Birds will have some today
49. These students. Best ever
50. I am lucky to be sitting here in the morning
51. Sitting up
52. Able to walk through house
53. Make coffee
54. Drink
55. Swallow (I remember when my mother couldn’t)
56. I’m scared. I’m scared about the future. I’m scared of loss. And loneliness. And decrepitation… Money…. But the gratitude is that I am moving forward. Less scared than used to be. Just keep going
57. Smiles every day
58. My principal smiles so often.
59. Nature
60. Plants pushing their way up through asphalt…
61. That I have been more gracious lately
62. I looked good yesterday
63. People always say I have good hair
64. I am a professional
65. And I appreciate others who behave like one too
66. I have never been poisoned
67. Art
68. Museums
69. Piano. That when I practice, pretty much I cannot oworry about things
70. And what a great lesson this is about mindfulness
71. And there’s something about hands and brain together. Typing too. I look away from the comp. and just type so much, so quickly. It is good for me.
72. Water
73. Trees
74. Touching them
75. Holding them
76. Standing or SITTING rooted with them
77. That I used to just NATURALLY do that.
78. When you are feeling that you are on the receiving end of junk energy or destabilization or what you might call environmental imbalance; come back into your body for a few minutes and see if that improves it.

So let us explain how that would look.

You are feeling off. You have been feeling off for a while. You remember what we are suggesting and you place a hand or two on any part of your torso that feels good. It might be your stomach, it might be your heart center, it might be your shoulders, but you place hands, palms face down, onto your body in order to help you physically locate the area to which you are going to return your energy center.

And in that moment, you simply say, “I return to me. I return to the home within me.” And in doing this, you give your energy field at its most expanded state an opportunity to remember its center rather than its perimeter, where much of the focus will be.

You will not even be conscious of this, but you will be picking up on things in the edge of your environment, the edges of people around you, the edges of the energy of the world. So coming back into your body and saying, “I return to me. I return to myself” will be highly helpful at this time.
~ The Z's through Lee Harris

More at Gaia Speaks ♬♡♫:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gaia-speaks/222440331172144
79. My college graduation day.
80. My father’s eyes tearing that day
81. My Masters graduation day. With J’s family there
82. This ____
83. The way I helped the kids in the heat today
84. The nice chat I had with K
85. I am home with no REQUIREMENTS TONIGHT
86. That I play piano
87. That I talked with my mother on the phone
88. The GREAT time we had for like 9 hours on Thanksgiving.
89. People who do their jobs well.
90. This
91. Fair people
92. My healthy skin
93. And that it’s pretty too
94. The little jewelry I bought when out with O Monday
95. And the mascara and w lipsticks too. I do NOT do these things. I bought 1 lipstick over a year ago!
96. My pretty pocketbook that is cheerful to look at, and was a gift from M. (I don’t do THAT either)
97. That I do have “enough.”
98. IT DOESN’T REALLY MATTER WHAT THE FUCK OTHERS THINK
99. Mindfulness
100. Exercise opportunities abounding.
101. That it is staying light later now.

No comments:

Post a Comment