Sunday, May 5, 2013

i have

cried for over 4 hours
in stores
at ww meeting
in cars
in my mother's apartment hall
on her aide's shoulder...

my shirt has been drenched all day

i have tried m, ma, st, o,
all busy
have tried dr.
no.

am on phone with l. but not telling problems

o will be available in just under an hour
i will go there for the hour she has for me

please pray for me

i have been realizing
i have been a farce
still not strong
still not whole
a pretender

i MUST
BECOME.
even if J. DID want me, which he doesn't, it would just be more of the same.
but at this age -
what the fuck am i "becoming" FOR?
to decripitate and die
poor no less

so scared

trying.

i swear

pleaes pray for me







2 comments:

  1. When we have these days it seems like we have not moved forward, that we never were strong and it was all a farce. That is not true. Don't believe the lies. You are moving forward and getting stronger. You are just having a difficult week. And that is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a gift and I pray for your health and happiness. XO

    ReplyDelete