Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Major Revelation

So like 35 years ago, I used to say, "I just want one month problem free." And it didn't come. And I said that more. And more. Probably over the course of many years!

Just today it hit me -
that NOT ONLY is it unrealistic because life is - stuff. Like - say you have a thrillingly happy marriage and billions of dollars, still, you could go to spend a month at your house in the Bahamas, and still, while you're there, someone could get sick, you could find out your credit card was stolen, plumbing can burst, you could get a message that your beloved charity place is closing, etc etc etc.
But that ALSO -
I HAVE had monthS problem - free! And here is when/how.

After our first two retreats with Thich Nhat Hanh, for 2 1/2 - 3 months
NOTHING bothered either of us. NOTHING.
Now I'm sure as sheep that life was as usual in terms of EVENTS.

Which PROVES it is ALL in attitude!

I'm continuing on.... The Magic and The Secret...

No comments:

Post a Comment