Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Magic Day 19 (last redo)


Day 19 (redo and really DO)

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have discussed losing weight and how with A yesterday,
because there is research about the importance of breakfast, and of not eating late at night close to bedtime. I am incorporating both healthier (less bread intensive for me) breakfasts and 2 – 3 hours no eating before lying down TODAY.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this magic practice,
because it is my hope, and because most days and nights it makes me feel better.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for greens drinks,
because  I had a rough day yesterday and nightmares last night but am having spinach. And it helps a bit. And I have broccoli for later. That is lucky. Some people are scrounging for food to stay alive and I am very grateful to not have to.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for M.A.,
because we both have things we dread doing and we support each other through. And we share love. And we even wind up laughing. And feeling some hope.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have meditation with my students,
because they gain from it and I gain from it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my ability to walk,
because it makes getting around easy AND it makes exercise easy too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for J. just writing to me and wanting to get together, I quote here copied and pasted, “Lets find time next weekend, if not before, for a walk or dinner or ...”
because I want time with him and I am growing and am sincere and he is too.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for friendships and honest people who share their journey,
because I feel more a part of something, of the human race, and not just so alone and different and defective.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for hope,
because it is what keeps me going.
Thank you thank you thank!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for material abundance.
Because I mean, I don’t live in a ghetto; I am not starving; I have shoes… I have a few dollars put away for the future. I have food. I have even a coat this year. I have some luxuries like mani-pedis sometimes.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!
--
And I shall do the 100 steps grateful thing too TODAY.
Thank you thank you thank you! Looking forward to it even! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment