Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Magic Day 19


Day 19

I am truly blessed to have laughter,
because  I understand that smiling breeds good feelings...
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for a conversation IM with Le,
because I am not alone; I am chatting a little bit with a fb friend.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for hope,
because it gives me good feeling and it affects my actions I think.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for generic Claritin,
because my skin itches so much when I go too many days without it, and with it I don’t itch.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have money for any medicines I ever need, and even eye vitamins,
because I get to have them whenever I want or need them!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for not overeating last night,
because again I came close but I didn’t do it, and this is so much healthier for me! Not keeping junk around the house helps a lot as I am tired and changed into night clothes at night and don’t want to go out…
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for weather reports,
because they help me dress appropriately for work and my days.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my French teacher coming to me,
because I would not get there with the long ride and 3 highways after work. I am very lucky for this!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for J. being open-minded about looing at our life now,
because I would love it to be together now, as real adults...
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for all those amazing walks in the woods we took!
because they were fun, they were together, dog was off-leash, and they were healthy!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!
-
And I will do the other job a bit later irl. 
I did Day 18 - I don't know why it isn't posted on blog... Here was some of it:


I am truly blessed to have enough sleep last night,
because I was so tired and now I’m refreshed!
Thank you thank you thank you

I am so happy and grateful for coming up with that great idea for last night’s homework,
because it serves like 3 purposes and they probably enjoyed it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the reading and writing I’ve been doing with them,
because they are growing SO!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the time today to make the presents,
because I am proud of me that I worked it out, plus she deserves it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have salad,
because it is so good for me and so easy to prepare now, and I actually craved it yesterday and came right home and had some!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this class,
because the ARE innocent hearts.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this secret surprise for someone this morning,
because she will be delighted and because THEY will feel so good about themselves for doing it! And the fun WHILE doing it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the cheerful mood I’m in today!,
because I was SO tired and in pain last night and I didn’t know this would occur! Happy lucky me! And I had 12 hours of sleep and woke up with energy!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the ibuprofen taking away my pain last night, and for A telling me to take it,
because I was in real pain – finger joints and neck and even thigh bones and it went away!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my planet earth,
because she sustains me!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment