Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Magic Day 18


Day 18 Redo

Daily 10  
Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have greens and a nutribullet,
because I stupidly did not have enough greens and I felt depressed this am! But I was able to make green drink even before coffee and turned it around!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for nice day for kids yesterday and for me,
because I had had some anxiety over it, and worked to get it away yay and then the whole day turned out nicely anyway so it would have been even more of a waste to stay in anxiety .
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for being nice, and being helpful to D,
because she sometimes drives me crazy but doesn’t mean to, and I LIKE to be nice!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for enough money for food,
because I am very fortunate to have that!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have my ability to walk,
because I can move around freely so easily!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my birds!
Because I am not all alone!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for sitcoms,
because for whatever reason, they make me feel good.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my French lesson,
because  I am finally learning it. And because I love doing it. I love even the sound of it in my own head. As a side effect, it is good for my brain. But I am doing it for the love of it. AND when I’m doing it, I’m ont thinking about other things. I am grateful to myself for earning the money, and to my teacher for being good at it, and to the Universe for finding me the teacher!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my public library,
because I go.

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my haircuts and color,
because  I remember when I couldn’t afford them and now I am. And my hair looks and feels good and I look and feel better for it. Yay that I go regularly now. That I get to, and that I allow myself to!
Thank you thank you thank you!
--
And working on other part of the day's task right now too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment