Monday, April 28, 2014

The Magic Day 20


Day 20

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have this feeling of being wide awake,
Because I seem to need a lot more sleep lately and last night was sleepless at beginning, and a lot in middle of night! But I was able to sleep late this morning and am very grateful to be awake now!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for Ezekial bread,
because it is flourless and because it has 8 grams of protein per slice, and because it is expensive but thank God I can afford it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for yesterday’s walk with the gratitude words,
because it has been good for me and I will do it again. And just like the book said, although I wasn’t feeling better during, I did feel better after.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my health,
because it IS good enough, and it IS getting better.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have talks and dates with J,
because there is hope that we can be together as grown-ups.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my elimination system,
because it is regular and easy for me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my makeup,
because I don’t look all made up, but I look better, fresher with it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for new starts,
because I am always making them.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for cooking the collards last night,
because Ma gave me two large bags, which was so nice of her, and this way they will NOT go to waste!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my birds’ health and my care for them,
because it is truly best for both them and me!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!
--
And I will do the heart magic after, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment