Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Magic Day 14


Day 14
Part I

I am truly blessed to have all that new makeup,
because I am feeling better about myself, and caring how I look every single day. I am so truly blessed to have enough money to have bought that! And for the sale!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my two new pairs of fancy flip-flop type sandals,
because I needed them and they were on sale too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the smiley time I had with the friendly helper at the makeup counter,
because we added to each other’s days.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my getting to the bird store and buying seed and pellets for my boys,
because now we have plenty, and I don’t have to go over there after work next week,.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have stopped and picked up Ma’s book for her
because it is nice to do a favor when can!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for these years with my mother,
because we almost didn’t get them, so they are bonus and I am SO grateful!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for doing my French work and the rest of my day 13 “Magic” work at the library yesterday,
because I had fun and it was mindful and just – wonderful! ALL of it!
Thank you thank you thank you! And even that older man there with his wife who saw my books and said some French words to me. Friendly people.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my ability to buy good food and cook it,
because it has saved my life and is giving me energy and weight loss and health and vibrancy.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for not overeating yesterday,
because my life is so much better for it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the Serious Skin Care stuff I used last night,
because the difference in my skin after just two nights is amazing! I can’t even see the 11 lines on my forehead! Holy moly!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Plus
I am so so grateful for the wonderful drives yesterday,
because they were safe and easy and pleasant. The sights were good, and I missed all the real traffic.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am beyond happy and blessed and fortunate for the magic rock practice,
because I go to sleep feeling – no – knowing- how lucky I am and my nights are RESTORATIVE now! And I awaken feeling refreshed and energetic and lucky! As I am!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

And now Day 14 Part II:

Thank you in advance! Saying it as if end of day: )

Thank you for the wonderful easy stress-free cleaning of the bedroom! It went so much more quickly than I’d thought it would!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you for my looking so good after my refreshing shower and skin cream and makeup today!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you for the great luck I had shopping for bras and panties, jammies, and 2 outfits today! I got wonderful things that fit well and are flattering on me, and at ridiculous low good prices!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you that I then enjoyed time at the library with my French! It was so mindful and joyous!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you that on the way home I was able to pick up the ingredients for both the chili and the African Sweet Potato and Peanut Stew! I am glad these were very inexpensive and that I had a lovely time shopping for them!
And that I was able to pick up the one item of makeup I’d forgotten yesterday!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you that the being out and about always feels so good to me now, and did today!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you that I came home and did one load of laundry and cooked and am feeling so wonderful!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you that I then washed my face and did my skin Serious Skin Care stuff and feel marvelous and look so much younger!

Thank you that I’ve started collecting pics for my manifestation board!
And bought the piece of oak tag and glue.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you that I meditated with joy and ease again today!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you for my magic rock practice this evening. It is so amazingly good for me!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment