Friday, April 18, 2014

The Magic Day 13


Day 13

10 Blessings and why I’m grateful:

I am truly blessed to have The book The Magic, I am so grateful for this book,
because I DO feel sprinkled with magic! My gratitude is growing and deepening and I am getting through this vacation with no depression. Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the cleaning I’ve been doing and will continue today.
because my house is getting better. It is my home, after all. I feel better walking through it, being in it when it is in order.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my nutribullet and greens,
because yesterday was rough with the dr’s wife calling four times, but I remembered and went and made a greens drink. Mostly green chard, some fresh parsley and 4 baby carrots. And it turned around my internal mood immediately!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my wonderful elimination systems,
because my body takes care of waste materials on its own. I don’t even have to think about it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have my brain,
because I am able to think, and to purposely not – as in meditation, and my brain takes care of all my body systems functioning and I can teach, I can study French, I can play piano, I can make decisions, I can read and write, I can appreciate the sights and sounds smells and tastes and feels of all of nature’s wonders. I am so grateful for my brain!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for being a good friend,
because I feel good about myself for it. And it helps me to HAVE friends too, as a nice side effect. So I am grateful to my parents for teaching me how to be a good friend.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for Rhonda Byrne for writing the books in The Secret series
because they are helping me to change my life!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my Noni, my mother’s mother,
because she was strong and practical and funny and loving and accepting and wise and understanding. And I have that in my blood!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for honest friends,
because we can trust each other to get the real scoop on ourselves. From E, in high school, who would say to me, “Cheryl your eyes are going bullshit again,” to M and MA, ML, St and A who tell me the truth as they see it as I do for them. Even the world-renowned person who came to work at our school talked of the importance of having someone you could really trust – REALLY trust – as in, they wouldn’t just say what you want to hear, but would level with you.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for all my many freedoms,
because I get to choose where I live, what I believe, how or if I worship, my career, my sexuality (practicing it – I don’t choose to be a heterosexual I just am), what I wear, how I vote, and what I read and what I say and write.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!
And today has a Part II here it is and a Part III that is done mentally:

My top ten desires, and mentally for each answer these:
1. What emotions did you feel when you received your desire?
2. Who was the first person you told when you received your desire, and how did you tell them?
3. What is the first great thing you did when you received your desire? Include as much detail as you can.
THEN – reread the sentence listing my desire, and really emphasize the magic words, thank you, so that I feel them as much as I can.
Here we go:


Thank you, thank you, thank you for my perfect health.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for my beautiful figure.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for J and me together and happy together for life.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for our wonderful beautiful home, and the money for it, and the people to get it done for us!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for my ability to effortlessly cook and eat healthy meals daily!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for my ability to effortlessly keep my home clean and in order and nice!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for my positive attitude daily! My gratefulness and cheer and happiness!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this money falling magically right to me! I can be secure AND have wonderful fulfillment throughout my life AND help others too!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for my being surrounded by loving loved ones! I am never lonely and don’t even know that feeling anymore!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the fun I have in life every day! The smiles and enjoyment and living in the moment and enjoying life daily!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!
AND I did the other part. Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment