Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Magic Day 3


Day 3:

Thank you, J. for apologizing so many times .

Thank you, J., for taking me to all those OA meetings and even for the knitting on the way that time.

Thank you, J., for letting me give you foods now .

Thank you, J. for having such high integrity .

Thank you, J. for all the laughter we have together.



Thank you, K., for the unconditional love .

Thank you, K., for giving John Level 1 Reiki along with me for no extra money. Such generosity

Thank you, K., for teaching me about eating well .

Thank you, K., for sharing your story with me. It has helped me so many times.

Thank you, K., for being an example of a well-round woman who has been through so much and shares such joy with others and loves people and animals so much. .



Thank you, M., for loving me so much and really seeing the good in me.

Thank you, M., for being such a shining example of keeping classroom kids so happy .

Thank you, M., for being able to always share truths together.

Thank you, M., for teaching me how it feels so much better to get the things done.

Thank you, M., for  looking pretty every day and staying cheerful every day and being a bright light and shining example of how to be in this world..


I am truly blessed to have a home,
Because it gives me shelter from all the weather. And it gives me privacy and it gives me a place to entertain. It provides me with a toilet and tub and sinks, a fridge and stove, windows out to the world, trees, a yard, a place to do laundry. Pretty wood floors that I even dreamt about last night. My piano. Heat in the winter. And air conditioning in the summer. Wow! That’s a lot! And of course a place to sleep, to keep my possessions. Tables. A hobby cabinet. My sunroom and sofas and tv. Wow.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my voice,
because for the better part of 8 months I didn’t have it. Now I can choose to be silent or to speak. (And owe no one any explanations for either). And I’m grateful for the two weeks during which I wasn’t allowed to make even a single sound, as it taught me how much of what I say I don’t need to say! : )
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my cataracts,
because  yesterday I found out from my opthomalogist that that surgery may actually make my  eye pressure go down!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my 3 piano teachers,
because the first  taught me the basics and was so gentle with me, the second became a safe place to go and a close friend like a grandmother, and the third taught me the finer points and became a friend. It is because of each of them, E, R, and O, that I can enjoy the piano now!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have been on four retreats with Thich Nhat Hanh and his monks and nuns!,
because I have found many moments of inner peace through them. And it got me through the way way underground fear in the tube areas in London, and the initial seconds on the plane home. Both lasted under a minute thanks to these people and their teachings. And the meltdown I had there and the nun who helped me, taught me the importance of trees and Mother Earth in yet a new way, and how I am a part of them and how they can help me. And I have helped so many students and even parents and some others with this practice!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for vegetables,
because they help my body and also my emotions.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my mother’s example of honesty,
because  it helps my conscience and it also helps me to be brave about my truths.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for Ma,
because she is so good for my mother!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the fact that people like me,
because  I am not truly alone.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for this book, The Magic,
because it is changing my life. From the inside out. Even here, on only day 3, I already feel so much better.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment