Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Magic Day 21 (and evening update)



Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have stopped at health food store yesterday,
because it made such a difference in my feelings and my eating last night and I’m set up for success for today and beyond. Yay.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for sleep last night,
because I had trouble the night before.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for troubles I have had up until now,
because  they have helped me to appreciate the good.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my voice,
because life was much harder without it, and I don’t know how bad it would be without it and alone, omg.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have safe comfortable rides yesterday and time to put gas in the car yesterday am,
because every time that adds to my life. It is a seemingly little daily thing, but I’m not taking it for granted anymore.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the life of my birds,
because they are sweet and they are healthy, and I think happy enough, and they have each other, and I let them fly, and the add to my life too, the beautiful boys.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my ability to feed myself,
because I can chew and swallow on my own, and I can even eat healthily now.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the education my parents paid for,
because I am ABLE to do and to handle and to succeed at this relatively pleasant job.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for never having a devastating natural disaster around here,
because I have never had to suffer that.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my eyesight,
because  I am able to see the beauty of flowers and buds and trees and grass and birds and doggie and J’s blue eyes and I am able to read and write and drive and work and cook and walk and read music and see paintings – just everything I do or do more easily because I can see.
Thank you thank you thank you!

***I am so so grateful. Because was scared about medicaid things and overwhelmed with meetings and last-minute meetings...about today - did this work (above and below) and feel so much better!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Thank you thank you thank you!
Part II:
  
In advance of day:
Thank you for the magnificent outcome to my ride to work this morning!
***Evening: And now, I can say, yup - it was one of the MOST pleasant drives I've ever had in!

Thank you for the magnificent outcome to my phone call about the Medicaid aides today!
***Evening: And now, I can say, yup - is all fine!

Thank you for the magnificent outcome to my little meeting with L and D today. It goes well, and is short and we get it done!
***Evening: And now, I can say, yup - it went fine and great and all is well!


Response to 3 unexpected things that arise today:
Thank you for the magnificent outcome to the meeting with S’s parents! (just arose in email)
***Evening: And now, I can say, yup - it was GREAT. In fact, it went better than I could have even imagined!

Thank you for the magnificent outcome to the after-school financial meeting health etc which started out so scary and that is what was unexpected, and it went FINE! All is GOOD!!

Thank you for the magnificent outcome to my last-minute decision to stop by my mother's! Oh my gosh I came so close to changing my mind because phobic about all this aides and medicaid stuff but I decided, and I went through with it, and it went GREAT!!!!!

At one point late in day, I actually thought - FELT(!) - my gosh, I really am a lucky person!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment