Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Magic Day 11


Day 11
Grateful for everything in morning. Awakening. Life. Standing up. Pillow. Comforter. Bathroom. Toilet. Flushing. Sink. Cold and hot water. Mirror. Ability to walk. Breath! Coffee maker. The cleaning I did yesterday. The pristine microwave.  Nice mug present from student I’m drinking from. Soy milk. Cinammon. Tv. Laptop. Friendship with A. M. called mea lready. Will get to library for French at some time. Birds. Windows. Window shades. Raising them. Magic rock I touched this am. My 3 crystals. My stones. My d.r. in order. Gonna clean l.r. and den and bathroom today. My mother. Her aide, M. Photos. Art work. Fractal calendar. Gonna have handyman do stuff. Including hang Kandinsky prints. Wood. Phone. Cell phone. Slipper shoes. Robe. Nightgown. Wow such wealth. Bookcases. Books. Ebooks too. Libraries. Nutribullet. The book, The Magic. The words, Thank you.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have done some cleaning yesterday,
because  things are getting better around here. And it is I who am making them better. And as a bonus, I found some nice things I’d almost forgotten I had: ) Cheerful!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this vacation during which I. Am. Not. Depressed.,
because summer and Dec and Feb I was. Oh Lord I am SO GRATEFUL to not be depressed! SO GRATEFUL.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for greens,
because they too, are affecting my mental/emotional health. Kale and green chard and spinach and romaine and spring mix and collards and broccoli and cabbage, and even roasted brussel sprouts. I am so thankful!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for facebook,
because I get such beautiful streaming positive posts from the pages I’ve “Liked,” and I get to IM, and I am not lonely. I have met some nice fb friends, and I have irl friends there too.
Thank you thank you thank you!
And thank you to the people who invented it, and the computers and all it takes to run it, and the people who run those pages, and my friends who are there, including A who got me involved.
Thank you thank you thank!

I am truly blessed to have my birds,
because they tweet an chirp so much of the day and they are happy and healthy and they give me smiles EVERY SINGLE DAY, and yesterday – my best thing of the day was when I stood in the tiny den with the birds flying round and round over my head and up and down. I was surrounded (so I am also glad for the small size of the den!) by flying birds! What a miracle!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for being okay,
because I am taking deep breaths, I am eating greens, I am cleaning up, I will start walking, I am doing French, playing some piano. I am LIVING.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my deep breaths,
because I have so many. Every day now. And already this morning. I no longer have asthma attacks, my breath is deep all the way to my navel, and comes readily every day. I am so so grateful for my deep good clean breath!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my appliances,
because I have a toaster over, a coffee maker, a dishwasher that’s working again, a washing machine, a dryer, a refrigerator and freezer, a microwave, a stove. I am so fortunate to have all these things right here in my home! Such ease to get clean good foods and clothes, wow!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for books, and for the teachers who taught me to read, and my parents and cousin P and uncle Ch who encouraged me even in kindergarten!
Because I have access to the book The Magic. And to all the readings I did for these years and posted here, which also helped me so much. And because I can therefore write too. And I can even teach reading. And I have learned history, ideas from other minds, poetry, native poetry, jokes, biographies, science, psychology, philosophy, religions, health, so much! Thank you, Books! Thank you, Teachers! Thank you Mommy and Daddy! Thank you, Uncle Ch! Thank you, Cousin P!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my piano,
because it took about a year and a half for me to find it. Most I didn’t like, and the couple I did for many times over budget! And it was within budget! And J. helped me every step of the way! And when I sat at it, I felt at home immediately. In my price range no less! It has a nice tone, and the all-important action is just right for me! And it is pretty to boot. Very simple. Clean lines. Would fit in ANY décor. That’s just a bonus. I love my piano and am so fortunate to have it!
Thank you thank you thank you!
And thank you to ALL the people involved. Those who invented the first pianos, those who grew and cut the woods for mine, those involved in every aspect of the machine made and the hand made parts, Antonin Petrof, who founded Petrof in 1864, the store Piano Piano that sold it to me, the saleswoman there, and J for taking me around and around all that time, and my job that enabled me to by it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

 
Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment