Friday, April 25, 2014

The Magic

Must go back to Day 17.  Because fell asleep last night - well evening - and didn't finish. So must go back and repeat 3 days to keep momentum building, it says.


Day 17
Repeat days 17, 18, 19, because didn’t really finish and this is the way, so as to keep momentum.

I am truly blessed to have safety yesterday in the car,
because  I was so tired and I stayed safe and am here safe and sound for life. Thank you thank you thank you!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for giving Am my favorite recipes,
because she appreciated that gift so much! And it brought her joy. And each one was vegan.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the kids making those cards for her,
because despite my heartbreak over my own marriage, I found a way to have that done, and all special, and she feels like a princess!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my birds’ health,
because I like them having a good life!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have M’s daughters kiss me and blow kisses to me yesterday,
because especially the one with autism – I am happy for her and happy for ME that she (they both do) feels so safe with me and feels the love!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for weekends off,
because I know not everyone gets two days a week off from job and I really love having them!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my good relationship with our office person,
because it is nice being around someone whom you feel “gets” who you are!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for chatting IM this am with A,
because we didn’t see each other at all yesterday, and it is nice to chat in am and not be alone!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for no pain this am!,
because I had pain again last evening in joints and thighs and it is SO nice to be painfree!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for that pain, yes really,
because it has helped me to appreciate being pain free!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment