Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Magic Day 2


Day 2:

I am truly blessed to have my hands,
because I can type out my gratitudes. I can write out my French. I can hug children, I can caress lover; I can hold books; I can drive; I can give Reiki energy; I can correct papers; I can set up science and math labs; I can hold a book, a Nook, a laptop, an iPad, I can feel the different textures of woods, metals, jewelry, cloth. I can pet dogs and cats and goats and horses and other animals. I can hand-feed millet to my birds. I can cook. I can make a lotus and offer it to others. I can hold my hands in prayer form and pray. I can hold the Holy Eucharist in my hands. I can dial the telephone. I can wear bracelets and rings with meaning for me and feel them and look down and see them and be anchored; reminded : )
Thank you thank you thank you.

I am so happy and grateful for my imagination,
because it can take me anywhere. It creates such interesting dreams for me! And it can and does give me great ideas for gifts and presents. For teaching. For poetry. For whimsy. And even for escape sometimes.
Thank you thank you thank you.

I am truly grateful for the law of attraction and learning about it,
because I can purposely harness it and change my life.
Thank you thank you thank you.

With all my heart thank you for recess,
because the children need it, and I need it too. It gives us all a few minutes of fresh air and sunshine and it gives the children free time and a chance to run and play.
Thank you thank you thank you.

I am truly blessed to have access to fresh and frozen and even canned organic food,
because I can and will and am gaining my health back. And it is one thing I do not have to worry about. There has always been real food available to me. This is a true blessing and even a miracle of life!
Thank you thank you thank you.

I am so happy and grateful for my breath,
Because it comes easily to me. And it didn’t always. It does now! And sometimes I even get that sigh of relief sort of deep breath! It carries oxygen throughout my body. It enables me to talk and sing and – live. And to meditate and to go back home to my breath always. I am so happy and grateful for my breath!
Thank you thank you thank you.

I am truly grateful for my nutribullet,
Because I can and do so quickly and easily get more greens into me. Just throw a handful of fresh raw organic baby spinach or kale, spring mix, whatever. Can add goji berries or frozen raspberries strawberries or blueberries and nuts and seeds to make it a meal. Or fresh fruit, whatever. It is quick. It is easy. It is paid for. It is out o the counter at all times. And using it even encourages me to eat better and better for my precious body and my health.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart thank you for the wonderful friendships I have enjoyed and still enjoy in my life,
because I had fun and felt love as a pre-schooler and kindergartner with Michael and Jay, and in second grade with Valerie and then and for years after with Rita, then Lory, Jan, Barbara, John F, Suzanne, Dawn, and on and on. The years with Connie. Sarah, Penny. Cindy. And now of course, MA, St, ML, M for all these years. These and other friendships have enriched my life with laughter, support, the joy of giving, shared experiences, fun, things to do, socialization, non-loneliness, ideas, and a certain sort of fullness. EJ showing up here that day and letting me know I was not alone in cyber-space. JJ and Birdie for their words and being there. Me going on their blogs too, and being here for them even though blog not able to accept my comments for some reason… Chris all those years. Prayer for each other. The people from the plays I did. On and on. Ma and other fb friends who share posts of humor and philosophy and nature and mindfulness and beauty back and forth with me.  Other Ma and still other Ma and O who helped me do things when I couldn’t. The help I have given them day to day and in emergencies. A and our ability to share and pray for each other and spend easy time together online and laugh and be honest and support each other. Help each other too. L and his prayers for me and my support of him. I am grateful for relationships and my ability to have them at whatever level I can! Sharing and crying and laughing and doing things together and reading together and going to beaches and plays and movies and meals and being in life together.
Thank you thank you thank you.

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my job
because I get to give to children. I get to help their lives. I get to read and write and do math and social studies and science and handwriting and keyboarding and spelling, all of which I love. I get to help those who don’t love them and those who do. I get to share ideas and probably I learn far more than I teach. I even miss them when I’m not there. I get hugs and hand-drawn pictures and smiles during the day at my work. I get to give them recess and coloring and meditation. Now and then I get to hear/see them dance, sing, perform on instruments, do skits or plays. And it is for this that I get paid.
Thank you thank you thank you.

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my body’s ability to bounce back,
because I have always had it and I have been able to regain fitness, regain health, regain happiness, time and time again. And I can this time.
Thank you thank you thank you.

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment