Monday, April 14, 2014

Neutral Time

This is such a great and neutral time for me! I am SO grateful for it!
Saw my mother today for a nice while, kept positive despite M's negativity and Easter plans, cooked 3 things: creamy curried broccoli soup, lentil burgers, and my "lasagna." Brought some to J who was very very grateful and had washed out former containers and given back, and we have a date this coming weekend. And - the most important part is that - I will NOT back down and not-exist! I will be ME. I AM lovable!
So - by neutral I guess I mean not dramatic/bad.
But actually not neutral. Very wonderful and fortunate.
I just ate some healthy organic homemade creamy curried broccoli soup and yum! So good for me. I have friends who love me and whom I love. I have a home and the ability to fix it up and started today. I am good to my mother. I am ok. I am fine. And I am even having some times with J. Nice times. And living IN the day. IN the moment! Not FOR the future or in the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment