Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Magic Day 22

Day 22

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have Medicaid for my mother now,
because she can have the help she needs for the rest of her life, thank God. She can most likely even keep Ma. Thank you on her behalf, God! And self, and J and lawyer An and L and all who helped.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for Ma,
because she does take such good care of my mother and of so many many things.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my mother HAVING help,
because she needs it – of course because that. And also because it takes so much worry off of me!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my car,
because it enabled me to get to my mother’s yesterday, and it will enable me to get there every day for the 2 weeks while M isn’t in.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have this magic practice,
because it is making a true difference in my life. It suits me perfectly,; I believe in it; and I feel so much better than I was, already. And I know it – I – will get better and better!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for these days of eating so well,
because I am losing weight; I am emotionally better on these days; and I am not obsessing over it – just doing it. Keeping mindful of calories. For weight. And of greens for emotions. And of protein for energy. But not obsessing, really!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my falling asleep happily last night,
because it is a beautiful way to fall asleep. Magic rock and all.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the inspiration in today’s chapter of The Magic,
because it gives me great hope!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for these words of Maya Angelou, “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better,”
because these words put it in perspective. Not too dramatic, not too obsessive, just it is what it is don’t stress just keep doing as can... They help me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my breath,
because I am fortunate enough to have had the experience of troubles breathing, so I am lucky enough to REALLY appreciate breathing easily and especially breathing deeply, now!
Thank you thank you thank you!

And one more today:
My turning it around yesterday and being able to be truly happy for that person who is newly married and in that state o “all is perfectly set up for my life and world forever.” To be able to have not the jealousy taking me over, but true happiness for her is a tremendous gift. I worked for it and am very very grateful for it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!
- And I will do today's Part II also

No comments:

Post a Comment