Monday, April 14, 2014

The Magic Day 9


Day 9

I am truly blessed to have time off from work,
because my life will be better as I do things around here. I will feel better about myself. I will have better days. I will have better chance with J. I will grow and be happier. I will have the home I have paid for.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for spring,
because I really need it now. I need to use the sunroom, AND get the heat and window fixed in there. It is lighter longer and I can use the d.r. etc. I can let the birds into the sunroom and they love it in there! I am just up and about and active more in spring. I can easily take walk-walks, walk around shopping center etc. too. It is easier to be cheerful with nice weather and light! And I can at nice seasonal veggies! And – I get a couple of months with no bill for heat AND no bill for ac : )
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my birds flying in spurts and spending a lot of time ON the (opened cage ,
because poop does not get all over the house, but in the cage! Yesterday I literally said, “I think I’m the luckiest person in the world! “: )
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for me betting to teach M’s daughter J and her little Friend A how to do needlework last night!
because I had so much fun doing this! As did they! And it gives them a crafty thing to do. We didn’t have any tv on yay!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have enough money for ALL my bills.
because I do not have to worry about money. I am able to provide all I need and more. Very very fortunate! I am so fortunate to have plenty of money!
Thank you thank you thank you

I am so happy and grateful for the practice of being thankful for food and water. It is lovely, and I am so happy and grateful for all of these grateful practices
because they add to mindfulness. Life is only available in the present moment. And thnk of how many more minutes I am HAPPY! Like the magic rock at night. Wow! To go to bed with happy thoughts and feeling like I’m sprinkled with magic, which really, I am! Oh my gosh I am so lucky. I am so grateful for these practices!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for color, there is color all around me,
because it is such a cheerful thing! I have a colorful robe on right now. And a colorful nightgown. My birds are colorful. Their toys are colorful. My walls are colorful. Fresh veggies and fruits and grains are colorful. Plants – trees, ferns, grasses, flowers, all colorful. The sky is colorful. People’s skins and eyes and hair are colorful. Woods are colorful. Appliances, cars, there is so much color all around! Colors contribute to my feeling good.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my pretty feet, I am not kidding
because I remember when I didn’t know how to keep them pretty and I started noticing other people’s feet and I wanted mine to be like that. And mine are always pretty now!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my increased self-esteem,
because life is a lot – a LOT better with it than before. And I believe every person and non-human animal deserves it. And I am glad to have it now. What a deep breath just came to me while typing that!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for life and my newer understandings of it,
because what a precious, lucky and wonderful gift! And I’ve gotten to KNOW that shit happens. And it’s ok!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for friends with whom I can be totally 100 honest, like MA and ML. Because it helps me further understand and accept life’s realities and smile and laugh and be happy. And they get something out of our friendship too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you! 
And the next part of the job:


Take any unpaid bills. Do I have any? I don’t think so.
I owe a little on credit card.
Citibank  THANK YOU FOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED that made this bill!     UNIVERSE – THANK YOU FOR THE MONEY!
Ch – THANK YOU FOR THE YARD CLEAN-UP IT LOOKS SO GREAT! AND FOR THE SNOW REMOVAL! I AM SO LUCKY! UNIVERSE – THANK YOU FOR THE MONEY!

10 bills I’ve paid in the past:
Con Ed THANK YOU! PAID!
Optimum Triple Play THANK YOU! PAID!
Property Taxes  THANK YOU! PAID!
Mortgage THANK YOU! PAID!
Credit card THANK YOU! PAID!
Cell phone THANK YOU! PAID!
Whole house! THANK YOU! PAID!
Car insurance for me and J THANK YOU! PAID!
House insurance THANK YOU! PAID!
Car payments THANK YOU! PAID!

Wow - I really AM very fortunate!
Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment