Friday, April 11, 2014

The Magic Day 5



Day 5

I am truly blessed to have enough money,
because I don’t have to be RICH. I have ENOUGH. I afford my house and car and clothes and food and drs and medicines and even vitamins and some vacations and French lessons and other non-necessity niceties like some pedicures and manis etc. I have enough! I may choose to draw more to me but I already have ENOUGH.
Thank you thank you thank!

I am so happy and grateful for this feeling of magic being so accessible to me,
because I feel so special and so hopeful when I allow it in. I am so happy and grateful that I am letting it in!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my heart,
because it beats regularly for me. It carries blood and therefore oxygen to the rest of me. It is a muscle and a strong one. It is healthy and it is mine and I love it. I love my heart and am truly grateful for it.
Thank you thank you thank you

With all my heart, thank you for this building where I work,
because it is mid-century modern, and I love that style. It is so pretty. It is award-winning. There is nature all around us. Many windows. Lots of grass and trees of different sort and flowers, even a courtyard. Beautiful playgrounds (two) and driveway. It is such a pretty place to work. Lovely classrooms even.
Thank you thank you thank thank you!

I am truly blessed to have nice colleagues,
because whether we are friends or not, we get along together professionally and very very well in front of the children. And we laugh together. We share good ideas too, and the children only benefit more when we do that. I am so very grateful to get along with all my colleagues!
Thank you thank you thank you

I am so happy and grateful for the piano in my classroom,
because not only do I get to play for the children and play while we sing, but the children often have lessons and therefore have started to play for us on Fri mornings! It is so cool. And – I love having it here because I even get to practice! I get to practice my piano while at work!!! (lunch breaks and preps). I am so happy and grateful for the piano in my classroom. It even has a lovely tone. I picked it from the district! It is far nicer than the ones in the music rooms, oh my gosh! Lucky, lucky me!!
Thank you thank you thank you

I am truly grateful for telling my dr last night that I can’t do this anymore,
because his wife has gotten out of control and has been literally harassing me with phone calls. Almost 3- in a day! They range from downright nasty to bitchy to insane to saccharin….. are filled with 100% untrue accusations … and I became strong enough to say to my dr, “I cannot do this. I love you (appropriately I meant) and thank you for all you’ve done for me. So much. But this has really been affecting my health and I am not able to live with it. It brings up so many deep memories of my mother’s illnesses when I was young, and the woman who killed herself, and the crazy woman at Ji’s job who threatened me with heinous harm like chopping me into pieces though never met me and the police had to get involved and detectives and we had to sleep elsewhere and finally she was confined to a psych place for over a year(!) – and I haven’t done anything wrong here, and to live under this duress is too much. I have even had to (at his suggestion) call the police! I do not need this drama. And the suggestions like turn off phone, turn off message machine, change phone number, get restraining order etc, frighten me because she is violent and I don’t need to piss her off more! So – I am truly grateful that I had the courage to quit. It was the right thing; I feel it in my gut.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for M’s invitation to dinner at her house in a couple of days,
because I won’t be alone. And I will be with her. And with her little ones. And that’s so good for me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the easy drives I have in the mornings,
because they are just a nice amount of time. And with my new route there are no tie-ups or delays. And they are just – well – safe and pleasant. And – I even have the option of yet another route, which I may take some for the next month or two so as to see the cygnets and goslings….
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the miracles of the universe,
because even the way the earth revolves and rotates. When you think about it, how it all works out for us, wow!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment