Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Magic Day 4


Day 4

I am truly blessed to have miracles,
because just because science doesn’t understand something doesn’t mean it’s not happening. My mother’s health thing 9 years ago was a miracle. I am about to have one with my eyes too. I have had others. I believe in miracles. I am grateful for that belief too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my spirituality,
because it is so quick for me to respond. To Reiki, to mindfulness breathing meditation, to walking meditation, to animals, to the woods, to swimming. I am so attuned – so in tune. I am so happy and grateful for my spirituality that I’ve had as long as I can remember!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my hearing,
because I am able to hear J’s voice, friends’ voices, loving words, my mother saying she loves me so much, children, laughter, my birdies, outdoor birdies, music, piano when I play it. I am able to communicate easily. I am able to hear the clicks on the online jigsaw puzzles I love those clicks lol, car horns, happy dogs and other animals. Lectures, tv shows, deep thinking famous speakers, the rustling of leaves. So much. Waves against the shore. So much. I am so grateful for my hearing.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the weather these days,
because it gets me outside and it gets the children outside. It feels good against my skin and feels good to breathe in. It is even lighter out longer and I am grateful for this whole season!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have a car,
because it gets me to work and to the supermarket and to my mother’s. To the beach and to my friends’. To meals at restaurants with others and to bring food to J. To hospitals for visiting and to get things for my birds. To the health food store and everywhere I want to go. Well it doesn’t get me there – I can use it to get me there: ) I’m glad I feel THAT too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the sun,
because it is partly responsible for all of life. And it brings light and warmth. And feels so good.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my education,
because most of it my parents paid for. And it has exposed me to ideas of the world, psychology, philosophy, the humanites, literature, science, math, reading, writing, spelling, music, art, biology, theology. It has helped me get and keep this job. It has opened my mind. And it has helped me and continues to help me to educate others.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for Thich Nhat Hanh,
because through his teachings I am able to find some inner peace. And the more I do, the more I find. Because he is a man of peace and love. Because I have been so near him. He looked in my eyes from like 5 feet away when we sat, me closet to him of the hundreds of people, in the park in London. I have been on 4 retreats with him. And I have some of his books too. I am so grateful!
Thank you thank you thank you.

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my legs,
because they are strong and they are pretty. They provide me with the walking that is and has always been so good for my health and mental health. They move blood to my heart. They help me to life things. They have good muscles, maybe partly genetic and partly because of all of the walking I did as a kid. And running and skating… They feel good. I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my legs!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my principal,
because she seems to mostly get who I am and appreciate me and the work that I do. And she lets me go for professional development as I want. And she admires my spirituality. And she fully supports the breathing game with the kids. I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my principal!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment