Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Magic Day 8


('cause book said to skip one and come back to it on a work day)

Day 8

I am truly blessed to have M and her girls,
because I am as good for them as they are for me. They love me and I love them. They seem to – no – they DO love me unconditionally. And like to be around me. And I bring crafts and things that are good for them. (The girls). Creative and calming at the same time.  And M really values me my insides and I hers. I am truly blessed to have M and her girls in my life and my heart!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for saying thank you before eating or drinking, which I just started,
because as the book says, it helps me to savor the food, it enhances the flavors, and it gives an energy of purity to the food. Also it can attract more and help those starving, in the big picture (one would have to read and understand the law of attraction for this to not sound crazy). I am so happy and grateful that after just yesterday thinking about it in the car, and then discussing eating and losing weight with A this am, I turn to the book and today’s chapter “happens to be” this! I am so happy and grateful for being put in mind of thankfulness for food and water!
Thank you thank you thank you!


I am truly grateful for the huge smiles I had before falling asleep, going through the day’s good things and picking the best, even though I don’t remember what it was now lol
because this is a beautiful practice and I’ve done it for 6 days now (I am on day 8 but I skipped day 6 as they said to since must go back to it on a work day). To end my day with happy thoughts. To keep me further in a state of gratitude. To lie down and put a smile on my face. And feel magical. Is so wonderful!!
Thank you thank you thank you

With all my heart, thank you for the reading today about the gift of water, which went even further than I usually do,
because it put me in mind of the water used in everything – transportation, building, growing foods, etc.. Thank you thank you for water!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have opportunities for taking my mother out,
because she gets a change of pace. She walks a little (with aide and walker). She gets restaurant food which she loves. We are together eating and talking and sharing. And that I DO this. Lucky lucky me wow!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the opportunity to see her yesterday (which I did) and EVERY day through next Monday! (spring break),
Because she is my mommy and she did her best by me all her life and still does. And I ENJOY our visits now! And it is good for us both. And for her aides too as a bonus. I am so grateful for this opportunity of time with my mommy.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for sitcoms,
because they are lighthearted and I am a person who is very deep and can be very serious and I need more of that. They contribute to making me smile, laugh, relax, and feel good.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for crafts,
because they are both relaxing and creative. I have very good hands and I can embroider, do crewel work, stamped cross stitch, needlepoint, knitting and crocheting and hand sewing. I have even made clothes by hand (no machine! : ) and have embroidered my own design I made up! It started when I was 12 or 14 and used to take paper napkins and paper towels from kitchen, and my mother’s sewing kit (an old cookie tin filled with threads and buttons and needles) and make pictures on the paper products! I would sit and do this on the Duncan Phyfe stule sofa we had, which my mother designed hand-picking the springs up to the upholstery… One day my mother walked into the l.r. and saw me doing this and asked what I was doing. I said, “making pictures with thread.” She said, “You know, that is a real thing. It’s called embroidery.” I was SO excited about this! (I’d thought I’d made it up lol) She asked if I wanted her to take me to John Wanamaker’s and buy a kit. Oh yes! We went. I still have that one. With all my heart thank you for crafts. For my experiences with them in my teens. For my mother that day. And that I am now sharing them with M’s girls!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for being more social now,
because living in the den is NOT healthy! And it is better for my emotions, my breathing, my weight, and my LIFE that I am with people more and wanting to be!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for this weekend!
Because I have had time with mother, with MA and ML, and with M. Is good for me. And for them.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment