Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Magic Day 23


Day 23

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have air to breathe,
because a great deal of factors have to be exactly so to support air for us and we have it! I never have thougth about it; it has just always been there.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for a sick day when I need it and a personal day when I need it,
because I still get paid.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the law of attraction and I guess really I’m saying what I’m truly grateful for is m knowledge of it now too,
because it is what gives me hope, it is what keeps me more positive, it is what helps make things happen with my intent for my own life.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for all my luck and fortune including my education and job and enough money for food and heat and water and birds,
because as Thich Nhat Hanh says, “You have all the conditions for happiness.”

I am truly blessed to have yesterday morning reading the Five Mindfulness Trainings with M,
Because I got it done – the reading it aloud with someone else – within April.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for water,
because it is necessary for life, and I have good tap water and spring water and water for washing and clothes and dishes and swimming. I am so very grateful for water!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for lunch yesterday with M,
because we were good for each other. And because we had it at school so ate what brought and didn’t get emeshed foodwise.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my NOT going back and eating more last as I was so tempted to do,
because I am doing what is right for my health, my life, and my figure.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my elimination systems,
because they are healthy and regular and I don’t have to worry about that.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my lovely heart that beats,
because it is there doing the job and I don’t have to work at it. I do SO appreciate my heart!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!
--
Will do today's Part II of course. Throughout day.

No comments:

Post a Comment