Friday, May 30, 2014

didn't Post May 29? Here it is


Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have this day. Every new day.
Because each is new, each is another happiness and another chance for happiness, more surprises, and a chance to do better and to be a better person.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the reading improvement I’ve given these kids,
because it will serve them well always.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my ability to read
because it has MOST times brought me comfort, escape a few times, and education a lot, and interest and even fun, and a lot of lif-help.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my being able to enjoy reading again a little now, after second time in life (and for a long time) not being able to,
because I missed it so much.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have never ben the victim of a violent crime (and never committed one of course),
because that must be so awful. I am very lucky.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for life and breath,
because life brings new opportunities every day and easy breath makes life so much better!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for hope and belief
because they keep me going and spur me on.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for compassion,
because I would rather even err, on the side of compassion than against it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the light later in the evening now,
because it is better than depression of cold and dark!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for inspirational quotes,
because  not only do they help, but they even show that we are all int his and more alike than unalike and others have gotten through… There is a comfort in that.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am very very grateful that I can be lighthearted. I feel it doesn’t show in today’s grats but I am sometimes able to be lighthearted and am so grateful for THAT!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.    Nice chat with K.
2.    M wants to see me this weekend
3.    I did the check and the 2 letters including the J for Ma one. Phew
4.    Felt better after speaking with him a moment too
5.    Had salad
6.    Really happy in my chat with mom
7.    Did Magic Rock practice. Love it every night.
8.    The kids were horrible. Extreme. But I was safe and mostly not overstressed. And did what was right for them.
9.    I slept
10.                  I dreamt
11.                  I was able to stop everything at a certain point and just chill
12.                  I helped my aide with her family problem. Supported her…
13.                  Birds flew
14.                  And had greens
15.                  I felt so grateful after all that gratitude stuff in morning. It stayed with me a lot
16.                  I gave new toys to the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment