Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Magic


Day 21 redo (because didn’t finish 24 so go back 3 days)

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have not finished last night’s “The Magic” practice,
because it is amazing but I think I really did need to go back to this Day 22, so it worked out great!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for yesterday, bringing my Nutribullet cup with the handle stuck on it for 3 days, to school and asked custodian to open,
because he did and it took all of half a second. It also opened me up a bit!
Thank you thank you thank!

I am truly grateful for this – I actually felt this – and wanted to document it, so I wrote it during my break yesterday afternoon, to mySELF in an email:
“I am writing this to
Remember, myself,
That I am great today!
That yes, I I wish to be with J but here I am feeling fine and good and happy
Appreciated at work and loved by kids and MA and M and St
And I have French and piano
And I brought the cup to work and Lu opened it
And so J isn't needed for that kind if thing...
Of course it's easier with the weather nice and the light extended
But if my house is nice by next winter
and I keep making plans for fun,
and take care of my health,
I'm fine...”
because I really FELT that?! Omg. I did! And I’m glad I wrote it so I COULD remember it. Wow.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my time last night with MA,
because we need each other and are good for each other.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have my health,
because I know that if I didn’t I would feel like I only want that. Just that. Everything would be SO MUCH harder.
So for my health, thank you thank you thank you!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the fact that I have a home,
because my gosh what would it be like to be outside with no place to go in.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my job,
because as long as I keep the right attitude, it really IS doable and even fun.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for EJ and Birdie and JJ,
because they are beautiful souls and when they show up here it it such a beautiful sharing of love and I am very very grateful for them and they’re openness to me and their sharing with me and their love.
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for hope and change (not politics, real),
because I’m starting to believe that all my stuff really IS doable.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for not overeating last night – again I didn’t although again was so tempted -
because this is better for my health, this is better for my weight, AND this is better for my motivation for toDAY ! So
thank you thank you thank you!

And one extra today:
I am so so very grateful for my birds
Because they are taken care of and cute and lovely and innocent and happy and healthy
And I get happiness from them – from looking at them, touching them OMG, hearing them, and especially from them flying in the house, which is like I am in an aviary!
Thank you thank you thank you!

And yet one more:
Thank you thank you thank you I am so blessed for the amount of positivity and the amount of time I spend in positivity now!
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!
--


Pt II
3 in advance thank yous for today:
1. Thank you in advance for the magnificent outcome with my mother’s aides leaving and the new ones coming!
Thank you thank you thank you!

2. Thank you in advance for the magnificent outcome of my own relaxed inner feeling and no anxiety!
Thank you thank you thank you!

3. Thank you in advance for the magnificent outcome of my time with M later today!
Thank you thank you thank you!

And need to record 3 Surprise ones today as well:
1. Thank you for the magnificent outcome to the nurse situation at my mother’s right now!
Thank you thank you thank you!
***Oh my gosh – AND. IT. HAPPENED!!

2. Thank you for the magnificent outcome to the J. call I now kind of have to make!
Thank you thank you thank you!
***And it DID work out great too!
Wow oh THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

3. Thank you for the magnificent outcome to the pedicure I’ve decided to get! I will enjoy the time, the relaxation and pampering, it will be beautiful, and it will last nicely for over 2 weeks! Wowie!

***And – it was a great experience!
Thank you thank you thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment