Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Magic Day 31


Day 31

1. Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have this morning doing something else for work,
because it tends to invigorate me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this book,
because it has helped me for over a month now.

I am truly grateful for M having taught me about centers years ago,
because  they are so good for kids.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for skinny whole wheat bagels,
because they help me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have hot coffee,
Because I realize it is a luxury. Being here in my house indoors with hot fresh coffee or heated in the microwave. Just a cup of coffee holds so many opportunities for gratitude. I am very grateful for it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for cheerful people irl and even on tv or internet,
because they help keep life a bit lighter.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for me being more and more of one for others too,
because I can contribute to to others’ lives being happier!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my brain and my ability to read and write,
because it is all a gift and makes my life more wonderful.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my father telling me that it was up to me if I really wanted to quit piano but he would appreciate it if I would take lessons for one more year (age 14),
because piano has saved me many a time these years!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for after I said yes, he bought me the Hummel called “Goose Girl,
because first of all how lucky that I was being pushed into them paying for my piano lessons, and how sweet that he bought me a present, and not a cheap one I’ll say, and it reminded him of me because of my love for animals. I always felt known by my daddy. So grateful for that!
Thank you thank you thank you! : )


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Yesterday I taught the kids a lot
2.      And I learned how to make an ibook
3.      I ate protein
4.      I took vitaimin C, lysine, and Emergenc c.
5.      It is drying up.
6.      I slept well.
7.      I enjoyed jigsaw puzzles.
8.      I washed my hair.
9.      I lived literally in the minute perfectly for a while in the morning.
10.   Spoke with mother twice and she sounded good.
11.   Had hope.
12.   My body worked all day perfectly well.
13.   I had on a pretty bracelet
14.   Ad it was a gift
15.   And my beautiful earrings that I love so much. Everyone does, in fact.
16.   I helped A, who was down.
17.   I found a great adaptations video for the kiddies.
18.   I did my work during lunch but it was typing, which relaxes me: )
19.   I see these poor girls kidnapped and I am aware that yesterday I had freedom.
20.   No one was beating me
21.   Or kidnapping me
22.   I had no real fears
23.   I had food
24.   I had water
25.   I had my car
26.   Wit gas in it
27.   And my lovely aide in the classroom
28.   And my kids in the classroom
29.   And some laughter
30.   I saw M. I am lucky to work in the same building as she
31.   And she called me last night
32.   And Ma left message ad said loves me.
33.   I did my magic rock practice at night.
34.   Nothing bad happened to me yesterday.
35.   I read some of the next book, called The Hero
36.   I was calm.
37.   We did our breathing together in class.
38.   My birds were safe and healthy.
39.   I had choices all day.
40.   The weather did not get as hot and humid in class as they’d said it would
41.   I id not die of loneliness.
42.   I had health!
43.   I could see and hear and walk and talk.
44.   My breathing was great all day.
45.   My heart beated all day. I am not saying these sadly, but happily!
46.   I had great sunglasses yesterday.
47.   And a pretty little jacket.
48.   And comfy shoes.
49.   I got compliments.
50.   I was nice to kids.
51.   I had safe rides.
52.   I did not eat sweets, though ws very tempted to.
53.   I was down a little in weight.
54.   I had greens. Wow. There is a lot in yesterday.
55.   I had interesting dreams.
56.   I saw hope in my future, while living in the day.
57.   I liked my mandatory class, it turned out.
58.   My kids had fun in the computer room, and were thankful for it.
59.   I marked some of their reading assessments and they have continued to grow!
60.   I may have helped one kid to see why not to be so snotty.
61.   I did not see any horrendous things. Some people did yesterday. I am sorry or them.
62.   I. Had. A. Day. And that is a good thing in itself.
63.   My microwave worked.
64.   My refrigerator worked.
65.   My freezer worked. I remember problems with these kinds of things. I remember losing money to them. And I remembering upset about them. I have grown past the upset. And they worked yesterday anyway. That was nice.
66.   I had clean clothes
67.   And cute lipstick. Luxuries.
68.   I had sitcoms.
69.   I had outdoor time.
70.   I got paid for it.
71.   I heard from my financial person about her wanting to treat me and M to lunch. That was nice.
72.   I planned a share for the parents
73.   And wrote them
74.   Didn’t hear anything negative back.
75.   Found the book I was looking for.
76.   It didn’t take as long or as much trouble as it might have!
77.   Found osme other things too
78.   Had my cell phone all day.
79.   And nice highlights in my hair without having highlights put in.
80.   Had water
81.   The truth is, yesterday was fine and better than fine and lucky!
Thank you thank you thank you!
--I will do the 10 things practice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment