Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Magic Day 28 Pt I and II


The Magic Day 28 Pt I
Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have Ma have said yes!
Because my mother SO wants her in her life.
Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!

I am so happy and grateful for the strength to follow up on what might be the next part of “the fight” for my mother’s needs and wants,
because she has the advocate (me) AND I feel good about mySELF.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for yesterday’s “The Magic” practice,
because it turned out to be really cool looking in mirror and saying say thank. For ME. A number of times.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the difference I felt, going to sleep last night,
because I really felt, “Wow. I am different now! This practice has changed me!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have this day with no obligations,
because although I am fine emotionally and handled all the big stresses of this week well, I guess they did build up inside a bit and I am very very tired. And it is ok! I can read and do French and piano today! I don’t have to do anything else! Although I may choose to. Freedom. What a gift!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my new attitude toward my French hw,
because it makes sense. Which is why I tell my own students to do this for spelling or math facts…. #1. A little each day is better than only a “marathon” once a week. #2. Work slowly and carefully and try to get it right. Doing less, but correctly, is worth more than doing more but with mistakes. #3. Going back to check my work is worth a lot! I ALMOST had 100% last time (first time since I started in Feb). Had pages and pages mistake-free! : )
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for call from l this am,
because I have a nice friend in him.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for NOT wanting him as a bf,
because it would not be good for me so I’m very grateful for being healthy enough to not need.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for IMing with A this am,
because I am not alone and I have a friend here too: )
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for healthy high protein and grain breakfast today,
because it is good for my health and that includes my weight too.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!
--
Pt II

I could see
And hear
And swallow
And eliminate
And breathe
And walk
And speak
And smile
And laugh
And make nice Mother’s Day things with kids for their moms
And cool crafty geogr. things
And great acting/script stuff
And reading
And coloring. In free time they chose coloring. Except for a few. Who chose - - - reading! Wow!
Got to do really nice recommendation for my aide with superintendent of another district with whom I used to teach! Yay!
I slept last night.
And had interesting dreams
Ma. said yes, regarding my mother!
And we said we loved each other.
And we had a nice talk.
Before that, I had a good little visit with my mother.
And straightened out her new aide, that my mother is NOT again to sit around in a t-shirt all day and not move from a chair! That she is a person of dignity and gets washed and dressed fully every day. And walks for exercise also! Yay.
I did French hw during my prep. And I think, did it well! : )
I decided to do a little French each day rather than ONLY a marathon each week (although might STILL go to library for mini-marathon as enjoy that)
I kept to my decision to ENJOY the day. EVERY day. No matter WHAT.
I did not go crazy over the mother-situation stresses. I got nervous. Later even needed a pill. But not crazed. And did the right things. And kept a good attitude about what I can and cannot control! This is a miracle!
I am grateful for the pill too!
I had a safe ride to work and pleasant, with gas tank full.
Made it just on time although left late.
GOT THE GARBAGE OUT! PHEW!!
Felt positive.
Managed to give birds fresh seed in am although running late (and water of course too)
Tire light on but stayed fine and safe phew : )
Good eggplant for breakfast and for lunch yesterday
Water
Coffee
Soy milk gmo free
Cinnamon
Laptop
Tv
Pillow
Safe good easy rides after work
Jigsaw puzzles free online enjoyed
Magic rock practice at night. Loved! (as “always” : )
Woke up! : )
Pretty earrings. (one kid even mentioned them in her poem last week lol) “My teacher… and she wears sparkly earrings.” Sweet
Nice chats with aides and other teachers.
Thank you thank you thank you!!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment