Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Magic

Day 32


Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have my Nutribullet,
Because I can bring greens drink this morning!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the memories of when I didn’t let work stuff make me crazy, 
because it is helping me NOW. It IS doable to lot let crap make you crazy…!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my hope,
because I am so lucky to have it, and it keeps me going.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for all the amenities in my little house,
because I have coffee and water and food and fridge and stove and oven and microwave and washing maching and driver and place in cellar to hang laundry and toilet and sink and kitchen sink and slop sink in basement and bathtub and shower and windows and heat and a/c in 3 rooms. And painted walls and pictures on the walls and food for my birds and toys for them too and computer and tv and stereo and laptop and iPad and iPod. Wow. So much!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have my piano,
because it has a lovely tone and is pretty to look at and would fit in any décor and is so comfortable for me, and playing/practicing sometimes saves me! Very mindful.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my ability to swallow,
Because    .

I am truly grateful for    ,
because it is something I’ve often taken for granted but having seen my mother when she struggled with it has made me aware of the gift that it is! And she is better with hers now too!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

With all my heart, thank you for phones,
because both landlines and cell phones really help us keep in touch with each other.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the video of the rabbit digging and babies coming up and feeding and going back down and her covering them so perfectly again,
because not only was it great for our studies, but my kids loved it and it will help cement their love for animals and nature.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my pretty new clothes!
Because I look and feel so much better!
Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I loved the morning meeting.
2.      Realizing yet again that I like being with other adults
3.      I like a lot the person I’m sitting next too.
4.      Managed at lunchtime where it was served.
5.      Was fine.
6.      Didn’t overeat horribly yesterday yay!
7.      Back on track cause night before wasn’t great. But back on track yay.
8.      Great ride on parkway to the building where the meeting was
9.       Called that parent I had to call despite my shyness.
10.   I did not make a big deal over the nothing mistakes I and/or someone else made.
11.   I didn’t smoke. Yes, I haven’t smoked since about 1989, but a commercial just came on while I’m doing this, and I am grateful that I don’t’ smoke. Therefor, one gratitude is that I didn’t smoke yesterday.
12.   I saw, heard, smelled, tasted, spoke, breathed, walked, drove. All blessings! Each deserving of its own line. Just don’t want to be cheap and overly repetitive: )
13.   I remembered to do my magic rock practice last night, although almost forgot. So glad I remembered!
14.   I had vitamin C and lysine to take and took it. And Emergenc – C too. Lucky!
15.   I was safe and sound all day and night. Something I have often taken for granted, but I realize how lucky that is!
16.   I slept and I dreamed happily.
17.   Awakened only once for bathroom
18.   And woke easily this am.
19.   The weather was beautiful yesterday!
20.   I had nice chat with my mother (and will have long visit today yay)
21.   My mother said she was fine with this aide. Phew.
22.   I played word game and did jgsaw puzzle and relazed.
23.   My cold felt a little better than the day before
24.   Jewel landed on my head a few times! I think I shall widen/broaden their life experiences starting today! They can take more! Yay!
25.   I really like the person I was sitting net to yesterday morning! I am glad we get along so well!
26.   I laughed with other colleagues.
27.   And chatted with others later.
28.   My kids enjoyed centers
29.   And the fabulous book I’m reading to them!!
30.   I was professional all day.
31.   I prayed for my colleague.

No comments:

Post a Comment