Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Magic May 31


May 31

I    The Secret:
I have more than enough time.
I have more than enough energy.
Today I meditate and walk or if raining do exercise in the house. I eat real food and I straighten the house, every room. And I organize the mail and/or pay my bills.

       II
Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have my physical health,
because I just went to the corner for coffee and didn’t have to think twice through any of it. The walking to the kitchen, being able to see and use my hands and determine I’m out of coffee (brain) and make and drink a cup of tea. Than get dressed and get in car and drive and walk into story and pour and cover and pay and come back and park in driveway which is almost too narrow for car. Came up, put things away and sitting and sipping and swallowing coffee now. The weather is GORGEOUS and I was able to breathe it in and experience it. A touch cool with a breeze; trees in leaf; leaves and grass and flowers all around. Lovely!
All of that, all of that health involved in simply getting and having a cup (2) of coffee.
Wow.
Very grateful!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my IMing conversation with A this morning while coffeeing and gratituding, and facebooking etc.
because I am not lonely and alone fully during it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my dear birds singing,
because it is the most beautiful sound. It just IS to me. I have always loved birds. My father bought me two little books when I was about 10. One was about Trees and one was about Birds. Because he knew my love for both. The sound of birds is so beautiful to me. Always has been.
And here they are, in my own home, singing.
Also, it lets me now they are healthy ad fine.
And they have each other.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for dinners and movies with gfs,
because it is always better for me to do than not do.
And – they like it too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have MA and A both doing things in their homes that need to be done,
because of course I’m glad they’re getting them done, but also, because it helps ME to get mine done, I think...
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my ability to read,
because not only of all the practical reasons (driver’s test, work, etc) but because I can read for self-help and for my book club which adds to at-work relationships and less loneliness and more shared experience.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the book The Magic, and the book The Secret (and in between the book, The Power,
because I am changing in happiness and better for others too.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for humor,
because it is good for me to laugh and to lighten up.
And it is good for others (and me?) that irl I am apparently very funny. Good!
Thank you thank you thank you for humor and all who share it!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my home,
because I worked SO hard for it! Went through a divorce and lyme disease nad double pneumonia and 4 accidents and over a year out of 3 in bed and got a job, a second job, then a better job and a master’s degree with a 4.0 while much of the time no car or bathroom electricity or refrigerator. And bought this house having never written a check. By myself.
And it is mine. Little, needs work, neighborhood changing, not worth a lot of money AT ALL, but MINE!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my letting the birds out so much so much,
because they need their freedom! I am so glad they get it as much as possible!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!



III      Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I went in positively
2.      Made a fantastic schedule for them! Stellar!
3.      We enjoyed so many things!
4.      Looked cute, colors
5.      Little IM with A
6.      Good foods.
7.      Big salad for lunch.
8.      Meeting was fine.
9.      Had great experience with the story telling work.
10.   Very nice am meditation with them.
11.   Took a real break at break time.
12.   Called MA.
13.   She was busy but I came straight home and chilled.
14.   And did NOT eat badly.
15.   And had a moment – that moment – when I felt – I am fine inside myself. WOW!
16.   Nice talk with mother who always says “I love you. Very very much.” I am SO grateful for that!

IV     Happiness for others who have what I want.
1.      I am so very grateful that M has a nice house that’s in order and pretty and people coming in and out a lot.
2.      I am excited and happy and grateful for MA that she has plenty of money for the rest of her life including the expensive place she is going to live!
3.      I am very grateful for St’s health and family and happiness!
4.      I am very happy that Ma. Has a happy marriage!
5.      Very happy for J that he gets to walk 2 x a day for long time in park with doggie
6.       

             V Health (affirmations as well as current truths)
1.      I am so grateful blood sugar is good
2.      I am so delighted that weight is good
3.      I am beyond happy that my eyesight is tremendous!
4.      I appreciate so much my immune system, which is so strong!
5.      Thank you thank you thank you for my circulatory system
6.      I am so fortunate for my ability to swallow! Thank you thank you thank you!
7.      Very very grateful that I can breathe so well! No more inhalers here! Thank you thank you thank you!
8.      My digestive system is perfect! Thank you thank you thank you!
9.      I am so happy that I can hear people and non-human animals and music and even tv and even the click of the online jigsaw puzzles. Thank you thank you thank you, Ears!
10.   I am beyond grateful for my heart and lungs. So fortunate for perfect health in both! Thank you thank you thank you!

                 VI J.
1.      J, I am so grateful that you are at my mother’s right now doing pills and visiting! Thank you thank you thank you!
2.      J, I am so grateful that we are thinking about a possible together. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
3.      J, I am so grateful that I know I am good for you! Thank you thank you thank you!
4.      J, I am so grateful that you are finding yourSELF which whill help too! Thank you thank you thank you!
5.      J, I am so grateful that we’ll get to spend a little more time together soon too! Thank you thank you thank you!
6.      J, I am so grateful for the b’day dinner you took me to! Thank you thank you thank you!
7.      J, I am so grateful for the care you take of doggie. Thank you thank you thank you!
8.      J, I am so grateful that you have her for you, too! Thank you thank you thank you!
9.      J, I am so grateful that you are as good as you are with money! Thank you thank you thank you!
10.   J, I am so grateful for every meal you ever prepared for me! Thank you thank you thank you!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment