Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Magic


Day 36

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have my health,
because if I were fighting for that, everything else would be moved…
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for finding the book The Magic just in time before losing dr,
because of the help it is giving me, and also because finding it at that time adds to my belief in it all!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” Roald Dahl. And for finding that quote right as first line of the book, today.
Because it is just as I am reading one of his books to my class!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for J’s openness toward me,
because  I do so love our time together even on the phone, his voice etc.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have this day off,
because it makes it easier to visit my mother and do laundry and clean up and maybe even cook a healthy bake.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for some disposable income,
because today – as maybe once a YEAR – I shall get a mani-pedi ~massage~! Ahhhh.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the ability I’ve had naturally most of my life, to see the miraculous beauty in a leaf, a flower, a cloud, air, breath, …
because it will continue to serve me well now.
And  - it helps me stay in touch with the children (students).
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my eyesight and ability to read,
because they help me through hard times a LOT!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my washing machine, and J getting it and seeing that it was hooked up for me,
because it is SO MUCH easier than going to a Laundromat or hooking that thing up to the kitchen sink.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for a refrigerator,
because I am one of the people on earth with access to fresh food at all times. Wow.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      My coughing got a lot better. Staying in and resting was smart.
2.      Had lots good talk with A who loves me (as a friend)
3.      I had health.
4.      I made fresh coffee
5.      I read a bit
6.      I chatted with M on phone
7.      And MA
8.      And mother
9.      And Ma (different tha MA)
10.   Birds were good
11.   I was protected from the elements.
12.   I stayed safe and healthy and was fine and slept well
13.   Did not have any obligations so was able to give time to self
14.   Bird flew to me again!
15.   Did magic rock practice at night.

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment