Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Magic Day 35


Day 35

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have My amazing Magic Rock practice at night!
Because Oh my gosh I LOVE it! There is something truly special EVERY SINGLE day. I didn’t know that! I have started to know that everything is a miracle, yes, breath, sight etc. But not that something unique and wonderful happens every single day! Wowie. AND – in picking it from the day, I wind up going through so MANY good things from my day! AND – this was the part of my practice I was aware was missing – the going to bed with happy thoughts part – and this sees to it! I LOVE this practice!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for M in my life ,
because she is a great friend and true sister to me. And she loves me and finds me to be a beautiful person. AND I help HER as well. AND she called me this morning. AND she want us to go away together this summer. AND I’ve told her about cruises, which at first had interested her but we now think no to that...
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the book Matilda. And the movie too,
because they’re for kids but I enjoy them so much myself! Lol.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the inspiration from children. My students when they play piano so well, M’s daughter J, who has some autism and from whom I learn SO MUCH(!), books for children, like Matilda even
Because these all make ME more self-accepting, and more apt to continue my studies in French and piano and general reading, and therefore a better person, which affects everyone I touch...
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have kale and swiss chard and spinach organic and raw,
because they are so good for my health AND my birds’ AND we all 3 love them! Yay!

I am so happy and grateful for people taking care of my mother,
because despite what it does cost me, I certainly can’t do the daily care for her myself, and biological but not real sister doesn’t ever lift a pinkie, and this way she is well taken care of.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this day off to relax and heal,
because I think I shall get better without antibiotics.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for medicine when I DO need it,
because I am very fortunate in that regard!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the books I am currently reading: Hero, Secret Daily Teachings, The Magic (rereading parts of maybe all), and Persian Girls: A Memoir,
Because The Magic is helping me change my life; the other 2 are good refreshers; and Persian Girls is so interesting is highly recommended by MA, and is for my book club.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my loving the sound of birds chirping,
because mine sure do: )
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I did French homework. Found it not too difficult and enjoyed it.
2.      A said “I’ve been thinking.” I said “About what?” He said, “You’re one of my best friends.” I said “Yay. And you are to me too.” He said, “It’s true.” That was nice.
3.      I had moments yesterday, and dreams too, that whatever… J can do what he wants. I still want but can find someone if and when I am ready and want to. It is empowering to feel that way.
4.      My aide respects me
5.      I got the calls done for my mother.
6.      I shopped for self at health food store
7.      Another night I did not get sweets at night although wanted to
8.      Slept well
9.      Had great dreams
10.   Fell out to floor while asleep! But had the presence of mind to push table away and fall gently! Thank you thank you thank you.
11.   Although it is back now, woke up with no coughing. And as long as sit still, none.
12.   Felt hopeful. Watched Dr. Phil about catfish and still felt hopeful.
13.   Felt happiness for someone else – the woman who moved on after her bad catfish experience. I love that/when I feel good for someone else’s happiness : )
14.   Magic Rock practice at night.
15.   Great readaloud time with kiddies
16.   Great script time with them too
17.   Great math time too
18.   And all around kind, happy, compassionate, strict enough, educational day for them
19.   Water, eyesight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, walking, talking, driving safety, home, birds, green drink.

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment