Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Magic Day 24


The Magic Day 24

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have done the things I had to do yesterday!
Because I had to “fire” 3 people from jobs for my mother omg! I was literally shaking! And hours went by because who had to get back to me… …. And. I. Did. It. With grace, dignity, and kindness. And the all were fine about it! Well 2 were positively gracious, and the other was – eh – but she’s nasty anyway and my mother REALLY wanted her gone! I did it. I did what had to be done. I am so so so so grateful!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the new person yesterday seems very nice, and is definitely kind,
Because who knew who she would be, and my mother WILL always have kind people period!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for being supportive of Ma, and being willing to go out of “our” way to keep her job, but not SO far out of our way that we lose everything we need to cater to her craziness,
because that is kind, fair, and compassionate, but not only to her – to us as well.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my supporting Ma yesterday, but not getting enmeshed or crazed over HER crazies
because that is healthy all around.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have sleep and dreams last night,
because I was exhausted and am now refreshed (after coffee lol)
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for staying positive yesterday! No sinking despite the tense tense morning at my mother’s, the work things, the money things, the Ma things, the firing people things, the nervousness, and even the qwkward J call last night. It was not out of control. I was fine!!!!!!
Because that is HUGE. I have grown so much. I CAN stay happy omg.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my professionalism,
because it not only makes me good at work and is good for others, but it helps keep me positive too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my friendship with M,
because we really love each other and are here for each other and that is a wonderful gift.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my breath, my beautiful deep slow calm breath,
because there was a time I didn’t know if I’d have it. I struggled for it. And it is becoming the normal way now.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for vegetables,
because  they help my mood and feelings, my energy, and my weight loss. Thank you for this gift of vegetables.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!
--
And for Pt II, I will concentrate on

My mother's comfort
M's health, wealth and happiness
J's mental health and feelings about himself
MA's breath and comfort (health)
and My class' happiness

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment