Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Magic Day 25



Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have visited my mother twice yesterday, and called about the aide who is not up to par,
because I am helping to save her safety and quality of life.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for her words to me that I am so good to her and she appreciates me and what would she do without me and I am always there for her,
Because, well, it felt so good to hear.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the meeting that went so well yesterday,
because I have done a good job.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the fun things going on now in class for my kids, and frankly, for me ; ),
Because, well because, why not lol. Why not have fun while doing anything.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have my magic rock practice,
because it is the piece that was missing and ends my day and stars my night so beautifully.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for laughter and the people who bring it into my life and help me bring it inot others’ lives too,
because I believe that life is supposed to be fun.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for today’s book “The Magic” practice,
because I expect this one is and is going to be AWESOME!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my health,
because it enables me to easily navigate around in all areas of life.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for today’s opportunity they’ve given me at work,
because it will save me a lot of time and effort, will be different and sort of fun and light, and is good for my aide too.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for not overeating at night – again!,
because I am feeling at seeing the difference!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!
--
And I will be doing the rest of today's practice all day long! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment