Monday, May 5, 2014

The Magic Day 23


Day 23

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have my breath,
because when you think about what goes into it, in terms of the air and atmosphere and oxygen itself, and then the body too, it really is kind of a miracle.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for starting my day sitting here with facebook and tv and The Magic book and hot coffee,
because it is actually pretty luxurious.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for yesterday going so well,
because my mother and her aide M and I had a nice time at lunch, then went for ride and I picked up book for my M, and then stopped at store for aide M to get bras so she does not have to take bus and do today, which has stress for her already as tomorrow she starts her course and is coming in today for a couple of hours extra to help my mother.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for this opportunity today with my mother,
because we all have stress about it and yet really, what is it but an opportunity?!  And thank you with full heart for that new attitude!!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have my mother’s courage as an example and as guidance,
because it helps life.
Thank you thank you thank you!!

I am so happy and grateful for what M said Sat night and reinforced and reinforced more tomorrow, about her love and care for me and future…,
because it makes me know I am not alone!.

I am truly grateful for the good talk with J on Sat morning,
because it gives me hope and I so want that.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the magic rock practice at night,
because I love it and really look forward to it each evening. It is a beautiful and very helpful practice!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for friends. I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful to have irl friends and fb friends and EJ, JJ and Birdie friends here,
because each other is what makes life worthwhile.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for sleep,
because I do sleep every night. And I even dream. I have come to enjoy my sleep. And of course I know that my body, mind, and spirit need it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!
--
And have already started today's Pt II and will continue it:) The breath one.:)

1 comment: