Friday, May 9, 2014

The Magic


The Magic Day 27

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have my vision,
because it was actually clearer yesterday!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I am so happy and grateful for Ma. being positive and loving on the phone,
because it could have gone another way but she was so nice.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for eggplant in my fridge right now,
because it is good for me and delicious, and I am eating that way now!
Thank you than you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for weight loss taking place right now,
because it is so good for my health and for my looks.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have my French lessons,
because I love the sound of that language even in my own head, and I am getting to learn it now! Also, it is very mindful for me. When I am doing it, I am not worried about or even thinking about anything else.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the teacher I found,
because she was born in France and lived there for over 50 years, but speaks English fluently, and is a translator and a teacher. And she brings me so much! I am really learning!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this hope with J,
Because it is a real gift. Maybe we will be happy together and I am very excited about that possibility.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the fun things I do get to do in class with the kids,
because fun is good for all of us!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for people who pray for others, including me praying for others and others praying for me
because we all need it imo.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for 2 books that interest me now (besides The Magic) from my book club,
because it’s been a while I haven’t enjoyed a book and now I can.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you so for the challenges that have brought me to this place,
because I am not so dependent now, or so phobic either.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you so for the changes that have brought me to being able to enjoy reading again, I think,
because I wanted that back so much.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

3 things about me I’m grateful for:
·       my compassion and decision to always try to be more and more kind
·       my ability to bounce back every time so far
·       my humor. EVERYONE tells me I am so funny. I am not trying to be  But it is apparently something about the way I talk… I’m glad for that.
--

No comments:

Post a Comment