Monday, May 26, 2014

The Magic. May 26 Practice


May 26

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have freedom,
because I didn’t do anything to earn it I just have it. And many others have done a LOT for it. Including my own father.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for getting back to eating better yesterday,
because I WANT to take care of my body.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the practices in the book “The Magic.”
Because they are my hope. And they are helping me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my health,
because everything – EVERYTHING – would be much worse if I didn’t have that!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have J in my life still,
because he is not finished with me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for yesterday busy and doing for mother and M, and then enjoying my time with MA as well,
because it wound up being a great day!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the strong and ok and ok no matter what (J) and independent and hopeful feeling TWO TIMES both in car different parts of yesterday,
because that is HUGE for me! AND it gives me great hope for the future too. And even this moment. Phew.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for EVERYone who helps other humans non-human animals, and/or the environment,
because we need this.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the so-much-of-good-times over decades regarding my mother,
because in my mid-20s I believed that was not possible at all. I'm so glad I was wrong.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for J in my life. Past and present,
because there is so much good there. And sunshine in his large round beautiful blue eyes.
Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I am grateful that I had to go out. Thank you thank you thank you!
2.      Got to other stores. Thank you thank you thank you!
3.      Finished getting M’s presents. Thank you thank you thank you!
4.      Wrapped them right there in parking lot at store! But got it done. Thank you thank you than kyou1
5.      Took mother and M for meal. Thank you thank you thank you1
6.      Indian food. Thank you thank you thank you!
7.      Buffet. Thank you thank you thank you!
8.      Wonderful food. Healthy and yummy both. Thank you thank you thank you!
9.      They treated us so well. Thank you thank you thank you!
10.   And especially for my mother. And I am very grateful for that. Thank you thank you thank you!
11.   Ate well. Thank you thank you thank you!
12.   Gave M her gifts.Thank you thank you thank you!
13.   She was overwhelmed. Thank you thank you thank you!
14.   And even the wrapping. Thank you thank you thank you!
15.   I got very good things for her! For her spirit and her body health too. Thank you thank you thank you!
16.   Sneaky got mother to sign card as she could… Thank you thank you thank you!
17.   Had two nice cards. Thank you thank you thank you!
18.   Felt good driving. Thank you thank you thank you!
19.   Weather amazing.Thank you thank you thank you!
20.   Sky beautiful. Thank you thank you thank you!
21.   Store experiences pleasant despite MILD “phobia” about one. Thank you thank you thank you!
22.   My mother was happy and so with it! Thank you thank you thank you!
23.   I stood up for M, I stood up for my mother, and I stood up for D. Wow. Thank you thank you thank you!
24.   Did not stop home! Or knew would not get back up lol. Thank you thank you thank you!
25.   Went straight to Mas. Thank you thank you thank you!
26.   So good to see each other! Thank you thank you thank you!
27.   Visited at her house. Thank you than you thank you!
28.   Then went to dinner. Thank you thank you thank you!
29.   Ordered real food. Thank you thank you thank you!
30.   Kale and apple and raisins and pistachios and avocado. Thank you thank you thank you!
31.   So good! Thank you thank you thank you!
32.   And water and tea with lemon. Thank you thank you thank you!
33.   Read some of The Magic. Starting it over I think. : ) Thank you thank you thank you. Or might just move forward iwht it. Thank you thank you thank you!
34.   A little jigsaw puzzle online. Thank you thank you thank you!
35.   Nice Chopin on piano. Thank you thank you thank you!
36.   Good safe drives. Thank you thank you thank you!
37.   And pleasant too. Thank you thank you thank you!
38.   Plenty of time at lunch. Thank you thank you thank you!
39.   Great time with MA. Thank you thank you thank you!
40.   She said it even felt like “we were celebrating something.” Thank you thank you thank you!
41.   And it did. Thank you thank you thank you!
42.   I was out from about 10 am til 8:30 pm. Thank you thank you thank you!
43.   And it was great. Thank you thank you thank you!
44.   It was good for me. Thank you thank you thank you!
45.   And because today holiday, I still had quiet time last night too. Thank you thank you thank you!
46.   I let things go at night. Thank you thank you thank you!
47.   And did my Magic Rock practice, which I love so much. Thank you thank you thank you!
48.   Fell on floor over night! But did NOT get hurt phew! Thank you thank you thank you!
49.   Bad dreams and don’t know for sure why, but am ok and THAT’S good. Thank you thank you thank you!

J. needs to feel better about self. This is not about me. This not calling is about his own feeling about self and need to build self; not about me.

I am grateful I am grateful I am grateful for my health.
1.      Dear Heart, I am grateful for you beating for me every day and all night every night too. Thank you thank you thank you!
2.      Dear Lungs, I am so grateful for the breath. I see MA struggling for hers and I have struggled for mine in the past and I am so grateful to you! Thank you thank you thank you!
3.      Dear Digestive System, thank you for working to assimilate nutrients and eliminate waste for me. Thank you so much! Thank you thank you thank you!
4.      Thank you, Dear Brain, for thinking for me and for running all my systems so well. And that I can read and drive and talk – everything I can do. Thank you thank you thank you!
5.      Thank you, Eyes! Both of you! Each of you does so much for me! The gifts you give me daily are incredible. I am SO grateful! Thank you thank you thank you!
6.      Thank you Feet, for being so healthy and getting me around walking and even driving. And – you’re even pretty, which is a bonus! Thank you thank you thank you!!
7.      Thank you, Voice. I remember when I didn’t have you psychologically, AND when I didn’t’ have you physically! Now I do! Oh thank you thank you thank you!
8.      Thank you, Esophagus, for swallowing so perfectly for me! What a gift! Thank you thank you thank you!
9.      Thank you, Muscles! You enable me to walk, talk, and for my heart to beat, type, bend, stretch, shop, cook, clean, teach, drive, everything I am able to do! Thank you so much! Thank you thank you thank you!
10.   Thank you, Hands! Precious Hands, that enable me to hug and write and type and play piano and drive and hold books and do French, and hold phone, and wash self, and wash clothes, and try on clothes, and put on makeup, and wash hair, and wash dishes, and feed birds, SO MUCH! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Relationship Practice:
I am grateful I am grateful I am grateful for J. Thank you thank you thank you!
I am truly grateful that J is looking for himself because that will make him stronger and more able in relationship with me. Thank you thank you thank you!
I am grateful for every moment of happiness and fulfillment he has. Thank you thank you thank you!
I am grateful that he is in a giving kind of self-employed profession. Thank you thank you thank you!
And that people will be helped by him. Thank you thank you thank you!
And animals too. Thank you thank you thank you!
And he will make money. Thank you thank you thank you!
And I am grateful that J loves my integrity. Thank you thank you thank you!
And that I am getting prettier. For ME too. Thank you thank you thank you!
I am grateful that I accept J just the way he is now. Thank you thank you thank you!
I am grateful for the lessons I’ve learned. I cannot go back. But back wasn’t so great anyway in many ways. I can go forward! Thank you thank you thank you!
Thank you thank you thank you!
1.      Dear J, I am so grateful that we went on retreats together! Thank you thank you thank you!
2.      Dear J, I am so grateful that we did tai chi together! Thank you thank you thank you!
3.      Dear J, I am so grateful that you were there for me when I was sick and I was there for you when you were sick! Thank you thank you thank you!
4.      Dear J, I am so grateful that we both have integrity. Thank you thank you thank you!
5.      Dear J, I am so grateful for the great chemistry for so long! Thank you thank you thank you!

I am feeling myself change; my emotions getting better, while doing this.
 
--
I am not to blame self. And I am not to blame him.

And I am to do this:
 
1.      Dear J, thank you so much for still doing so much for my mother. Calling her or letting her call you daily. Doing her pills and visit once a week. Picking up and fixing her light the other day and installing it.
Thank you thank you thank you!
2.      Dear J, thank you so much for taking me out to celebrate my birthday.
Thank you thank you thank you!
3.      Dear J, thank you that I received from our relationship the joy of the fashion shows I’d do for you!
Thank you thank you thank you!
4.      Dear J, thank you for the walks in nature omg how I love those!
Thank you thank you thank you!
5.      Dear J, thank you for the vacations to LA, Barbados, Niagara Falls including the elevator under, and Montreal, the Catskill’s Game Farm, the Baseball Hall of Fame, the Catskills and Pokonos. Wonderful.
Thank you thank you thank you!
6.      Dear J, thank you for the beach days, every one of them!
Thank you thank you thank you!
7.      Dear J, thank you for the times with doggie M, every one of them! And the ocean afterward.
Thank you thank you thank you!
8.      Dear J, thank you for the presents – all the beautiful jewelry expensive and inexpensive both! And especially the work you put into getting my diamond, my wedding band, and my 40th birthday ring.
Thank you thank you thank you!
9.      Dear J, thank you for the long walks and talks and lunches at BGs together and especially those days I would run home from work and change in the car as you drove us there.
Thank you thank you thank you!
10.   Dear J, thank you for the fireworks at P. and D.F., and especially over Cindrella’s Castle at Disneyland.
Thank you thank you thank you!
Most of all, Dear J, thank you for considering things now. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

--
And I shall do things in spurts today. Wash is in now.
Will read and tv and piano and birds and relax in between thins. Like, straighten kitchen, relax. And so on. Good. Better. Yes.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment