Friday, May 16, 2014

The Magic

Day 34


Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have  just seen these two quotes: 1: “Some people actually think they can change their life through “pretending it better”! They’re called “Masters.” The Universe  and 2: To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.” Richard Bach
Because it has been a touch more difficult since finishing the book and these bring me right back. And I feel good just seeing them and just typing them too. And reinvigorated!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the fact that people tend to like me, like O befriended me from piano leswons, and now Ma from French, in between L and M etc from school, others have tried, all my life,
because it’s really nice to be liked and not lonely or having no friends.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for having, every day at some point, the feeling of being perfectly all right. And of being perfectly all right no matter what J. decides he wants!
Because it is so much healthier! It is also more hopeful and more happy for me.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

With all my heart, thank you for robin redbreast, the hearalder of spring, and bluejays and cardinals and all the outdoor birds around here,
because besides their obvious importance in the balance of plants and animals, seeds etc, they are so colorful and musical.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have enough money for everything I need,
because I have worked so hard despite so many circumstances over the years for enough money, at times literally didn’t have enough for a car or bathroom electricity or food, and don’t believe that will ever happen to me again.
Also, the law of attraction (The Magic book) reminds me that before I even worked, I had enough – as a child. And that I made it through even the hardest of financial times anyway.
Thank you thank you thank you!  .

I am so happy and grateful for my abilities, including my intelligence and my hope and my perseverance,
because they have ALWAYS served me well!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for thinking about my next year’s (required) profects in advance. And thinking about what I need to improve but will also enjoy…,
Because I really am a good enough teacher, and should enjoy too! I used to not get the “should enjoy” part – at ALL.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my being reassigned to the same grade for net year,
because I have gotten really good at it and can enjoy it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the practice of “thank you thank you thank you” steps
because it too adds to the state of being in gratitude, which is a REALITY that so much to be grateful for!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for breath,
because I am getting better and this is not turning into pneumonia. Yay!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      The meeting went well. I was nervous about it, on behalf of the student. And then, because I felt I wouldn’t do a good enough job. But it went well. Thank you thank you thank you!
2.      I had a nice French lesson. I was nervous because I hadn’t done nearly as much homework. Of course the time before had been four weeks! But I really had done less this time because notfeeling well and lots work and mother stuff. But I had done enough. She thought it and I thought it. And I’d learned. I so enjoy my French lessons! I love that language and am grateful that I am giving it to myself! Thank you thank you thank you!
3.      I had plenty of sleep
4.      Nice “talks” with A
5.      Good chats with colleagues
6.      No icky emails (like day before)
7.      Good rides
8.      Good foods
9.      All my senses and muscles working
10.   Arm pain lessening
11.   Water, coffee
12.   Birds good: )
13.   French teacher wants to go to dinner with me. That’ll be nice.
14.   I had a moment. I had a moment again. I had a moment again when I felt fine no matter what J. decides he wants.
15.   1 – 2 extra beautiful facebook quotes
16.   Finally feeling like I’m beginning to help T (student).
17.   Time to read aloud to the students. (as always). It is my favorite part of the day. And I think theirs too! EVERY year! Thank you thank you thank you!
18.   The meeting ended in time for me to still have a lunch brak time
19.   I looked good enough, clother hair and makeupwise
20.   I didn’t pig out at night although I was tempted.
21.   Spoke with mother
22.   Birds flew
23.   I had enough money for everything I needed.
24.   I dreamt last night of our 3-D printed I can’t believe we have one. SO cool!
25.   And I dreamt of Judy Garland too. I am grateful that I saw her in person when I was a child. My parents did things like that for us. Thank you thank you thank you!
26.   MA called AND I called back  AND she has some more stuff for my kiddies. Yay!
27.   I will see her this weekend it seems: )
28.   Online jigsaw puzzle again. I really do unwind with those, and hey, there are worse things…. (And I don’t spend like hours and hours on them)
29.   Google translate. Not perfect, but I used it again yesterday and it does help me with French: )
30.   I did my magic rock practice, this is about the 40th day (because of some necessary repeats). I love it so much. AND I realized that EVERY DAY - EVERY DAY something extra special does happen! Wow!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment