Friday, May 30, 2014

The Magic May 30


May 30


Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.


I am truly blessed to have  http://higherperspective.com/2014/01/16-things-know-true-havent-quite-learned-yet.html,
because every one of them is good for me (and us all I believe).
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for   ) Ninety-five per cent of my happiness comes from having a home, a functioning body and something to eat. I live in utter luxury, by any sensible standard of what “luxury” is. If I am unhappy it’s because I’ve lost perspective about the other five per cent.,” from that above list because it is true. And I am very grateful for the home, body, and available food!
Because these are TRUE luxuries.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my appreciation of my body again and determination to care for her ,
because it is a beautiful way to live.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for people who help animals,
because the abuse of animals, dog fighting etc, HAS TO STOP!
Thank you thank you thank you!.

I am truly blessed to have become an educator and to be one every work day,
because I am contributing something important to the future and to freedom.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this day and hope and new starts,
because you never know what will happen that will be wonderful!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for spinach, chard, and kale,
because they help my emotions as much as my body.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for  http://themindunleashed.org/2014/04/7-ways-better-listen-intuition.html,
because  it is also very helpful.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for us pulling off that nice surprise yesterday,
because making people happy is a great good thing, AND it is good for kids to do it too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for this weekend,
because  I am GOING to clean this house! And then, I can start making progress toward getting it fixed!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Turned it around for the kids, who were SO BAD the day before! But I managed to turn it around!
2.      Started day differently than ever before.
3.      And they responded.
4.      Laughed with others.
5.      Great talk with mother and again she said, “I love you. Very very much!” That meant so much to me.
6.      Nice meditation practice am with kiddies.
7.      God food for birds.
8.      We gave a great surprise to someone yesterday. It was so nice!
9.      And I went in with someone else on a nice thoughtful gift.

II
1.      J, I’m grateful for the kitchen you put in. Thank you thank you thank you!
2.      J, I’m grateful for the walls you painted in every room! Thank you thank you thank you!
3.      J, I’m grateful for your teaching me that other people need and deserve and will love the thrill of discovery too. Like at the animal habitat where I found the animals and a family was struggling to and I was going to show them but you pulled me aside and said, “Remember how great you felt whe you discovered? Let them too.”  I have used that many times since, AND taught it too. Thank you thank you thank you!
4.      J, I’m grateful for the date with had and the next one we will have! Thank you thank you thank you!
5.      J, I’m grateful for all the laughter omg the thousand tons of laughter! Thank you thank you thank you!
6.      J, I’m grateful for all the food help you gave me on every diet, weight watchers, oa, and cooking. Thank you thank you thank you!
7.      J, I’m grateful that you are trying to find your own self! I WANT you to have that! Thank you thank you thank you!
8.      J, I’m grateful for the help with me and my breathing and heart connected to mother’s when she was so ill and all you did for her in the hospital! Thank you thank you thank you!
9.      J, I’m grateful for all that you still do for her! Thank you thank you thank you!
10.   J, I’m grateful for all you do for doggie! Thank you thank you thank you!
11.   J, I’m grateful for your help with all animals! Thank you thank you thank you!
12.   J, I’m grateful that you introduced me to tai chi and through it, mindfulness. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment