Sunday, May 25, 2014

The Magic May 25

May 25

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have my piano,
because  I can always go to it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the French language in my life,
because it is music to my ears and my soul.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for MA
because we love each other, we know each other, we accept each other. And she tells me how much she values me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my heart beating every day,
because I am very fortunate to have that! I remember 2 x when they thought I had problems with my heart. And I don’t!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have easy breath,
because it keeps me going physically and I remember when I didn’t!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this current hope,
because I want it with all my heart.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for  the fact that I have shelter,
because my life would be so different without this blessing.
Thank you thank you thank you.

With all my heart, thank you for my friendship with A,
because he reminds me of some things like how to abide and is there for me (and I for him).
Thank you thank you thank you

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my ability for new starts,
because I have an extraordinary level of it and it helps a lot.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for how quickly my body and spirit respond to meditation,
because it only takes a few breaths, and I literally feel it in my body! It is like magic for sure or is magic.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      M called twice to check up on me
2.      I got my eating back in order
3.      Had greens
4.      Didn’t binge
5.      Did grats
6.      Felt a moment of strength at night. I heard that commercial that uses the song lines, “You’re amazing. Just the way you are.” And I BELIEVED it!
7.      I could see
8.      I could hear
9.      I could speak
10.   I gave greens to my birds
11.   I could walk
12.   I could remain grateful
13.   I spoke with my mother twice
14.   And MA and we were good for each other
15.   I was aware of how many people would trade places with me in a minute
16.   Did my magic rock practice
17.   Played Chopin. And it was pretty.
18.   These are all luxuries
19.   Slept
20.   Dreamt
21.   Helped L on phone
22.   Helped M a little too
23.   Stayed in all day cause needed to for ME.
24.   Yesterday. I was not alone on the earth
25.   I had no natural disasters
26.   No physical problems
27.   I had my health
28.   I had coffee
29.   I had water
30.   I had food
31.   I got a nice text from my French teacher after our dinner the night before
32.   And I answered it
33.   I heard from O because apparently my email was hacked! It was good that she warned me
34.   And I changed my password
35.   I was not shot
36.   I was not kidnapped
37.   I was not in need of a hospital
38.   I had my eyedrops
39.   I had hair
40.   I had skin
41.   Yes still do of course but talking about yesterday
42.   I could read
43.   And write
44.   And see the leaves on the trees
45.   My birds were alive and free and flying all day and happy and eating and getting along together
46.   I communicated on fb IM
47.   I had breath. Easy breath didn’t even have to think of it
48.   I had clean clothes
49.   Every one of these things is fortunate
50.   In my home
51.   With running water
52.   And toilet that works
53.   I am truly truly grateful for my freedom. I was not a slave to anyone yesterday
54.   J did not call and say anything negative
55.   My mother stayed alive and was cared for – enough.
56.   I had no horrible work things on my mind
57.   Still reason for plenty of hope
58.   I could swallow
59.   My systems helped my body recover
60.   MA complimented me a lot. How important I am and how she always feels better when talking to me. And other things I can’t remember.
61.   So did M. How pure I am and how much she loves me.

And I did Part III - Healing Relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment