Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Magic Day 22


Day 22 (redo)
Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have that great conversation with MA on the phone yesterday morning! And another great one this morning!
Because we are friends, we love each other, we laugh and cry together, we understand and accept each other, and we had very close talk yesterday and good one today. And because this enhances my life.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for M!
Because omg last night – she told me – over tea – she TOLD ME – that she (17 years younger than I) would like to get lawyer or whatever is necessary, to ensure that she will do whatever is necessary for me in my old age! Can you even believe this????? Like, all that I do for my mother, and I get a bit sad sometimes and say, “I won’t have a Lynn when I’m in that shape God forbid.” And she said that last night! She referred back to it a few times and again today to assure me she really meant it. Omg! She said, “Don’t ever think you are not family to me!”
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the good talk  and I had yesterday morning,
because it gave me good hope and cheer.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the fun movie last night,
because the theater was so much nicer than I’d expected it would be and we had great seats and the movie was really fun. Just plain entertainment. Leisure. So fortunate for that.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have the extra time and nice chat with M over tea,
because we were not rushed as usually have been, and I got to talk and be listened to too. Lucky!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for all I really have to do today is laundry and a little straightening and lunch with mother,
because it is really not so much!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my new clothes and haircut and little makeup,
because I look and feel better every day!
Thank you thank you thank you so much!

With all my heart, thank you for the fact that I did get to thes tore for the mildly phobic mother-errand yesterday. And although not perfect, didn’t matter, worked out fine, and that I got to the very phobic errand for her in the rain after work on Friday too!
Because it all worked out. Fine enough is enough. AND – every time I step outside of my comfort zone, my comfort zone expands : )
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the opportunity to take my mother to lunch today,
because frankly I wouldn’t have, and would have felt “too much to do…” but am instead, feeling grateful that CAN do this!
So, am incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for this change in attitude too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for hummus
because a little portion of it goes a long way for me and it has protein and fat and is delicious to me.
Thank you thank you thank you!
--
Will do Pt II also today, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment