Friday, May 23, 2014

The Magic


May 23

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have so many people who have fought for my safety in the armed services,
because their sacrifice is beyond my ability to comprehend. God bless each and every one.
Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you.

I am so happy and grateful for being on the upside of the funk, am coming out of it,
because it used to go deeper and take longer.
Oh thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for all my travels,
because I am so lucky to have had them (and will probably have more), including Iowa, DC, LA, Niagara Falls twice, Bermuda, Barbados, and England and Montreal, and other place in the US too.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the bad mortgage situation night before last,
because it served as a reminder to appreciate my house!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have had this feeling: I just saw someone’s post that said what fun having – barbeque etc. I have no such things: (  First feeling was jealousy and sadness. But within seconds truly did feel happy for her. I am grateful for that feeling,
because, frankly, law of attraction says it is better for me.

I am so happy and grateful for my fb friend just writing to me, “It’s great to be alive today. Enjoy.”
Because it just feels so good.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for every bit of REAL food I eat,
because it is so good for me, and I am lucky to have access to it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for not eating animals,
because I see us all as earthlings and it means so much to me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for every walk in nature I’ve taken with J,
because I adored every one. Maybe I’ll have them again.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my health and freedom,
because both are PRICELSS.
Thank you tank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I had a good French lesson. Thank you
2.      I had greens for lunch, Thank you.
3.      A’s friendship. Thank you
4.      Handled tricky situation at work very very well. Thank you
5.      And a second one too! Thank you.
6.      Nice talk with little vegetarian child who has lovely feelings about animals, but wants to impose those feelings on others. I think we had a good talk. Only just met her yesterday.
7.      The sound of French in my life.
8.      Laughter!
9.      That I got to help children! (as all work days)
10.   Temperature in classroom was ok
11.   Got to show great animal video to kids day before. They loved it!
12.   Help from that teenager, in my classroom. Yay.
13.   Got over the OBNOXIOUS co-worker thing without telling her off!
14.   Had lots of compassion in different situations.
15.   Got to do meditation with kids again (as every work day)
16.   Slept
17.   Dreamt
18.   Magic rock practice
19.   I was healthy and safe – not in a coma, not kidnapped, could see hear talk walk etc. Every one of these is very very lucky and I am truly grateful!
20.   Dealt with the very awkward mortgage situation night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment