Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Beginning of the Changes - and adding to it

If the success or failure of this planet depended on how I am and what I do, how would I be? What would I do? -R. Buckminster Fuller
artist: Holly Sierra

Thins that have helped me to feel well in the past:
Embroidery
Personal growth books
A LOT of walking
Mindfulness meditation
Playing piano
Practicing piano
The birds (past and now too)

Do no be made at yourself.
If you could have fought these feelings differently you would have.
You have done all you could do.

As for you-know-who,
remember - all the unhappinesss then, because of HIS inner unhappinesses. Which even if they WERE about you, you couldn't do better! Or you would have! And the truth is, they weren't. They couldnt' be, as they PRE-DATED you!
His addictionS of drink and drug and maybe even women, his dropping out, his low self-esteem, his sort of paralysis...


No comments:

Post a Comment