Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dear God

Dear God
I give myself to You.
I give up.
I am Yours.
You are the only one who can help me.
I DO want to help others.
Please help me, Dear Lord.
And thank you. I have a million reasons to be grateful.
May all be in Your way.

Above all, we must awaken to and overcome the great hidden anthropocentric projection that has virtually defined the modern mind: the pervasive projection of soullessness onto the cosmos by the modern self's own will to power - Richard Tarnas

3rd Step Prayer:

I offer my self to you
To build with me and to do with me
As You will
Relieve me of the bondage of self
That I may better do Your will
Take away my difficulties
That victory over them may bear witness
To those I would help of Thy power
Thy love and Thy way of life
May I do Thy will always

No comments:

Post a Comment