Saturday, April 13, 2013

Jewel's First Free Flight! :)

5:16pm Sat.
Jewel came out!
Has been flying around (safety -insured by me) den!
And perched on ledge behind sofa (with wood put in so cannot fall or wedge)
and on door frame and various parts of cage.
I THINK he's trying to get back in now, but can't QUITE figure it out. And won't let me help him.
He'll get it.
Or I'll figure out a way to help...
Summer has just been watching, and talking.
This is exciting.
I am so happy for my Jewel.
And Summer's turn will come soon.
Oh my God, now they're kissing through the bars, Summer inside and Jewel out. Oh dear! I'm gonna help a bit.
Be back with pics.


Ok. So he DOES - APPEAR to know how to get back in, but wants to on own, or not quite yet.
Okay. I'll happily wait...




_______

______________

_____________________

___________________________

_____________________________________


2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of him on the Jewel on the door frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xo!

    Did you clip your birds' wings?

    ReplyDelete