Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:

1. That I got all the garbage out today.
2. That I got through that meeting with J. last night.
3. That he hugged me good at end
4. That I am doing what I have to do today.
5. Birdies getting along better yesterday than day before
6. That they eat the greens
7. That I am telling A. today. No more. Period.
8. And that I will do it nicely.
9. That the birdies love the new swing toy! Yay
10. That Jewel was using the mirror yesterday
11. That they both use the cuttle bone.
12. That I got to my mother’s this morning
13. And got the paper
14. And that the noise under the car turned out to be nothint
15. And I got to do the scary paperwork at lunchtime
16. And J. sent the pics for me to print
17. And I copied the birth certif.
18. And did not lose it
19. Or anything
20. And contacted the lawyer
21. And dropped off the stuff
22. And that the lawyer had contacted me Sun. eve.
23. That I wen to the supermarket after school
24. And called my mother to see what SHE would need
25. And got all
26. And didn’t spend much myself
27. And that I went in and visited
28. And then on phone (so privacy) told her about lawyer
29. And that both birds seem in great shape since I got home
30. And Summer was on swing
31. And Jewel on perch but playing with swing from there
32. And now they’re both on perch (there are 3 perches) and playing with mirror/bell and each other
33. And chirping. Nice. Good.
34. That I helped R at school today
35. And wore the earrings
36. And told him
37. And accepted his apology gracefuly
38. And told principal
39. And told him I told principal
40. That I’m getting along so well now with our new computer teacher
41. And will tell nice good things to principal about him (I don’t talk against teachers to principal)
42. That R then had a good day of self-esteem
43. We did great tings in computer room
44. And in library
45. And in classroom too
46. That I am engaged with the kids every minute. As it should be
47. That I fell SO AMAZINGLY relieved now that I did the things. Phew.
48. Ate well morning and lunch
49. Will now too, dinner
50. Am not going to “do” A. anymore.
51. And I know that could severely hamper or even ruin the friendship. But I am ready
52. And I am determined.
53. That I can read
54. That I bought magazines. And I want them and I have them. Good
55. Speaking of which, although I didn’t buy one today, vegan and vegetarian magazines
56. Vegetarian Times
57. VegNews
58. O. lending me those copies of BirdTalk (which they’ve just stopped printing, too: (
59. Bread
60. Protein
61. Black bean burgers
62. Gardein
63. Beans
64. Peanut butter
65. Chick peas
66. Lentils!
67. Bananas
68. Strawberries
69. Blueberries
70. Fresh organic baby kale
71. And that I’m sharing it with Summer and Jewel
72. Fresh organic baby spinach
73. And that I’m sharing it with Summer and Jewel too
74. Water
75. That stick for the special stirring
76. Potatoes
77. Kale
78. Parsley
79. Facebook
80. Good friends
81. My mother
82. That she’s doing so well right now
83. Photo copier
84. Printer
85. Laptop
86. Desktop
87. *I wish we lived a more natural existence, but I do appreciate these things. And car… Again, would RATHER we lived with nature as I believe we are meant to on this earth. But because it is this way, I appreciate having these things, as this is the way it is
88. Bright colors
89. And that I can finally appreciate them
90. Beige too though, which I find very soothing. Like a cream color, and also a little darker
91. Laughter with the kids
92. That little H, I think, I smore comfortable now
93. The King of Queens repeats
94. And Two and a Half Men too, although it’s really trash. But I love looking at the house in those repeats
95. My piano
96. The practicing today
97. The meditation with the children
98. Joke 2nd grader told me today: What is a witch’s favorite subject? Spelling
99. And this one too: What is the tallest building: library – cause it has so many stories
100. Salad. And I’m about to have some.

No comments:

Post a Comment