Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ok. So

All I have to do, is one thing at a time.

If I were to find out that I will not live to see this summer, for sure,
I would wish so hard for every one of these problems I have now, back.

And all I have to do, is one thing at a time.
Just one.

Right now,
I only have to set up my food plan for the week. Or a couple of days even. One thing.

Then clean bird cage bottom and floor under. One thing.

Then take shower or bath.

Then piano lesson and mother's shopping, one at a time.


Then relax.
Sleep.

Tomorrow I only have to work and then pick up about 3 items on way home.
Then eat dinner.
And relax.
And sleep.

I can do this.
I can do life.
If I stop looking at EVERYTHING physical, financial, spiritual and emotional, all at once!
And just

~do the next right thing~

No comments:

Post a Comment