Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hey YOU - Look Here:) - and Remember!

____________





_____________


______________________

Manifest Life
I see so many FB post talk about bringing your authentic imperfect self to the world. I can not disagree more. Every single person is WHOLE, PERFECT and COMPLETE. When we use words like imperfect it uses negative thoughts and that is the last thing we need to do or use when describing ourselves. If I have to shout it from the mountain tops I will, but please believe me when I tell you that you truly are WHOLE, PERFECT and COMPLETE. All the answers, all the wisdom, all the love that we search for is inside of us. We may need help accessing it but it is always there waiting for us to discover and use it. Please do not listen to anyone who tells you different. Everything you need to empower yourself with and your life is inside of you, that is why you are WHOLE, PERFECT and COMPLETE.


AND WE DO DO IT!

______________________

No comments:

Post a Comment