Monday, April 8, 2013

My 100 Grats

I am grateful:

1. Dr. Oz Thurs morning talking about mindfulness meditation in particular, on the radio
2. That both birds stepped out and stood on me while I had the millet last night.
3. That Jewel went first this time.
4. That they ate from my hands
5. It is Saturday now. I a so grateful for the birds.
6. It is Sunday. I am grateful that I saw MA last night
7. And hopefully was good for her
8. And that I bought the playground/ activity center for the birds for when they are out of the cage
9. Which I think is only weeks away.
10. And that they love their swing so much
11. That although I have had nightmares for 3 nights in a row, and woke up depressed in bed, I feel better already! Phew!
12. I am grateful that I finally got all that stuff for my mother to the lawyer
13. That I have a home
14. And a car that runs
15. That Summer and Jewel are happy
16. That I am getting stronger regarding A.
17. I am grateful for the positive fb posts I see every morning, this morning, because of the pages I’ve “Liked.”
18. I am grateful that I slept
19. I am grateful that I woke up.
20. I am grateful that for today, I have enough money to live.
21. And the ability to work
22. AND – the day off lol!
23. That my dear birds get along so well
24. That I was smart enough to look for that
25. That they are so pretty to me
26. And not so afraid of me anymore
27. And love their swing
28. And Summer loves the climbing toy and ring toy.
29. That they seem to exercise.
30. And to think!
31. That my piano practice is going better.
32. Monday – I’m grateful that I get paid sick days
33. That I took care of the birds’ food and water first thing this morning
34. That I had the courage to explain the truth to A. last night.
35. I will be okay.
36. I am okay.
37. Sleep
38. Alarm clock
39. Water
40. Organic potatoes
41. Organic peanut butter
42. Broccoli
43. L.
44. M.
45. That I made good sub plans
46. YOU
47. Hope
48. God
49. I am grateful really grateful that I can see. And can walk
50. And that birds seem to have largely forgiven me for the trying-to-get-them-into-box-for-clipping fiasco yesterday.
51. Humor
52. Frasier
53. Tv that works
54. Using my iPad last night. Finally
55. That L. picked that pink cover for me. I hate it but am so grateful that someone cared, to try.
56. That I shall try to tame birds without clipping. For another few weeks or so.
57. Raw foods
58. Books
59. Nook books too.
60. And ebooks on computer
61. Birdie
62. EJ
63. JJ
64. J all those years
65. That I have known love
66. That I have the eye drops I need
67. And the pills I need
68. Happy facebook pages
69. Colors
70. I am grateful that I am compassionate
71. And less judgmental than used to be
72. I am grateful that I can afford food for the birds
73. And gas for the car
74. And that I am breathing
75. And not coughing like before
76. That I can speak
77. That I have the eyeglasses I need
78. That I have hope
79. I am grateful that I am alive, to see these birds
80. I am grateful for the smile that just brought
81. I am grateful for sponsor and all the help he used to give me
82. And that for the first time in – decades? – ever? – I have no bread in the house and am fine with it. Wow. THAT’S like a MIRACLE
83. I am grateful for ww
84. And weights
85. And resistance bands
86. And that I feel so much so much so much less bad than hours ago
87. And knew this morning, although hard, that what I did about A last night was right. Right.
88. And right for me, mainly, too.
89. Humor
90. Laughter
91. Poetry
92. Nature
93. Nature photographs
94. Spinach
95. Kale
96. Honest people
97. Kind people
98. Thich Nhat Hanh
99. London last year. I would just be home.
100. When I have nice dreams
101. Even when I have interesting dreams period.

No comments:

Post a Comment