Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Goodies - More As Eve Progresses

Things will change when you are desperate for a change.


Trust in your gut. It's often quite wise

Are you on the border line and deep in trouble ?
Start praying, take a breathe breath and then act.

___________
Dream big. Never allow your logical mind to talk you out of pursuing your dreams. Your dreams are made for you. Trying is the only way to know if they are possible to achieve.

__________________________

"On my journey of healing I got other people's advice. I went to a counselor. I attended support groups. Yet no matter who or what I brought in to help, no matter how good the advice, I did not achieve the healing I wanted. Until I realized I am the only one capable of taking action. So I took full responsibility for changing my behavior, for ending my fears, for quieting my judgmental and egotistical mind. By assuming complete responsibility for me I learned to love and respect myself. Self-love and respect are what allowed me, to heal me." - Blessings, Regina of Romancing Your Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment