Sunday, April 21, 2013

New Life Day 1

Day 1 with no possibility of A (as paramour) or L (as bf), after making that clear to both last night.

I. Am. Okay.

It's a little - lonely
But
as I heal physically little by little with the penicillin,
and the weather changes too
and my forsythia is up
and - the tulips yellow and red, that J. planted for me when he loved me, starting,
I have hope.

I did go out for about an hour and a half.
I drove slowly up main road not highway to bird store and bought toys for future rotations while I was there getting food.

And I stopped at hfs and got a few items.

And I must say that, on the way back, I felt -
happy.
Driving along, having just filled car with gas also,
and sun shining on me in the car
and nice things for birds and self

and

FREE.

I am NOT a person who has cyber sex with someone else's husband
And I am NOT a person who settles for a lovely and nice but crazy man rather than be alone.

I am not cool.

I am me.

I am clean and happy.

And if anyone will want to be with me, they will have to like THAT person.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment