Monday, June 23, 2014

21 Day Fix Journey Hints

I find that I need a "reward" for the effort it takes me to exercise.
I get 8.

1. I eat or drink something after. So I *plan* it for before breakfast or snack...
2. Maybe FOR NOW I can get a massage once every week or two - will see
3. I love the *feeling stronger* after just 2 days! (now 3 as of this morning's workout).
4. I keep in mind that I will be able to do more and with more energy and strength all my life!
5. And that it will help me with blookd sugar.
6. And to lose weight.
7. And I like her way. I do NOT like loud music while I exercise. There is a choice to turn it off on this dvd!
8. There is a difference in my self-esteem already as of yesterday! Day 2 and a difference already!

I hope this helps someone else too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment