Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Magic June 15


June 15

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have some disposable income,
because it makes life so much easier.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for O saying to me that day, that “it is work to be happy,"
because I still remember that this very day. There is work to do…
And it helps me to remember that this is so for all of us.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the ability to pay all my bills,
because phew! That is very fortunate!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for EVERY POSITIVE MOMENT I have!
Because each one is worthwhile. And because they build up. And because I have had times with NONE. And this is SO MUCH BETTER!!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have my washer and dryer in the house,
because I rarely struggle with weekly laundry anymore. And when backed up, like from bedroom clean-up, IMAGINE how big struggle might be, but doesn’t have to be!
Oh thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for all that J always did for my mother FOR ME. He always said it was for ME.
Because she has benefited. But also, it is good for ME to know that.
And – maybe a bit of it still IS for me?
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful because there is hope! There is hope there is hope there is hope! J. and me hope.
Because I still do want that with all my heart.

With all my heart, thank you for ME growing throughout this time!,
Because I am different in a number of good ways. And it WAS REALLY needed!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for French, because it is really something to look forward to in the day!
Because having something that is just for self and just fun is so wonderful!.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for hope in ME.
Because I HAVE:
Piano
French
Embroidery
Summer course
Eating changes
Exercise starting this week yay!
Friends
Birds
Helping children
My BED!
Life
God
Universe
Friends
Gratitudes
Thank you THANK YOU THANKYOU!!!
I can see
and hear
and speak
and walk
and move
and drive
and swallow
and work
and play
and get outside
am mobile...

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Yesterday I took the whole day off. I will still have time and ability today to do the laundry and straightening, and shop for my mother.
2.      The birds were free through the house all day
3.      I am SO lucky that they spend their time on cage and fly for second and back! So no poop anywhere! LUCKY!!
4.      I slept last night. I had funky dreams! But I slept. In bed. One whole week now.
5.      Did Magic Rock practice.
6.      Yesterday, I had the gift of life.
7.      And of gratitudes.
8.      And of not being burdened by anyone.
9.      And of paying some bills.
10.   And of playing Chopin on the piano.
11.   And of  birdsong. Inside as well as out.
12.   And of friends. Talked with mother, L, MA, M, A
13.   And of sight
14.   And hearing
15.   And breath
16.   And walking
17.   And driving
18.   A home
19.   Oak tree so beautiful outside m ywindow
20.   Tv
21.   Computer
22.   Signed up for the summer course
23.   And bought the 21 day fix I think it will be fun to shake things up. That is a luxury too.

No comments:

Post a Comment